Miracle Drop 2019 Season Finale, 3-0
CLEARWATER, Fla. - The Miracle were shut out by the Dunedin Blue Jays, 3-0, to conclude the 2019 season on Thursday night at Jack Russell Memorial Stadium.
The final three regular season games and the entire FSL Playoffs were cancelled due to Hurricane Dorian.
Dunedin scored all three runs in the game in the fifth inning. Two came in on a throwing error and another scored on an RBI double by Demi Orimoloye. The Miracle committed three errors in the contest.
Blayne Enlow (4-4) suffered the loss, but finished the season with a 3.38 ERA for the Miracle. The right-hander went 4.2 innings, allowed four hits, walked three, and struck out three. Yennier Cano (2.1 innings) and Tyler Watson (1) each had scoreless appearances out of the Miracle bullpen.
Simeon Woods Richardson (3-2) picked up the win for Dunedin with five scoreless innings of work. He allowed two hits and struck out three. Four Blue Jays relievers each threw a scoreless inning to complete the shutout. Cre Finfrock earned the save in his Dunedin debut.
The Miracle, who won the First Half South Division title, finished the season at 74-59. They were scheduled to play Charlotte in the South Division Championship Series prior to the cancellation of the playoffs earlier on Thursday.
• Discuss this story on the Florida State League message board...
Florida State League Stories from August 29, 2019
- 'Tugas Set Single-Season Attendance Record in Abrupt Finale - Daytona Tortugas
- Late Offensive Rally Pushes Threshers Past Flying Tigers in Season Finale - Clearwater Threshers
- Hammerheads Close out Season Early with Loss to Tampa - Jupiter Hammerheads
- Mets Snap Losing Skid, Win Season Finale 3-0 - St. Lucie Mets
- Miracle Drop 2019 Season Finale, 3-0 - Fort Myers Miracle
- FSL Cancels Weekend Series, 2019 Playoffs - Clearwater Threshers
- Florida State League Season Finale Series, Playoffs Cancelled Due to Impending Weather - Dunedin Blue Jays
- Cortes Named FSL All Star - St. Lucie Mets
- Remainder of Flying Tigers Home Schedule, Florida State League Season Cancelled Due to Hurricane Dorian - Lakeland Flying Tigers
- Two Threshers Named to FSL End-Of-Season All Star Team - Clearwater Threshers
- Tonight's Game to be Season Finale - Daytona Tortugas
- Remainder of Florida State League Season Cancelled After Tonight's Game - Jupiter Hammerheads
- Remainder of Tortugas, FSL Season Cancelled Due to Hurricane Dorian - Daytona Tortugas
- Dunedin Blue Jays End of Season All Stars - Dunedin Blue Jays
- Tommy Romero Named FSL Pitcher of the Year - Charlotte Stone Crabs
- Dermis Garcia, Miguel Yajure Named FSL Post-Season All-Stars - Tampa Tarpons
- Final Three Games Cancelled Due to Hurricane - St. Lucie Mets
- Dunedin Sweeps Fort Myers in a Doubleheader - Dunedin Blue Jays
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.