Memphis Hustle Acquire Marcus Keene off Waivers
Memphis, Tenn. - The Memphis Hustle, the Grizzlies' NBA G League affiliate, today announced that the team has acquired guard Marcus Keene via waiver claim. In a related move, the team waived guard Terrence Drisdom.
Keene (5-11, 160) spent the 2017-18 season with Cagliari Dinamo Academy of the Italian Serie A2 Basket as a rookie, averaging 18.9 points, 4.5 rebounds, 2.9 assists and 1.13 steals per game over 30 games (29 starts). The San Antonio native spent his final collegiate season at Central Michigan (2016-17), after spending two seasons at Youngstown State (2013-15), where he was the NCAA Division I leader in scoring (30.0 ppg) and averaged 4.9 assists and 4.5 rebounds per game. He became the first player in 20 seasons to average at least 30 points at the Division I level and was named to the All-MAC First Team.
Drisdom (6-5, 175) appeared in five games for the Hustle this season, averaging 0.4 points and 1.6 rebounds per game in 8.9 minutes.
Fans who want to support the Memphis Hustle by purchasing 2018/19 Season Tickets can do so by calling (901) 888-HOOP and pressing 6. Season Ticket Packages start at just $10 per game and include multiple Season Ticket Member benefits including discounts on gear and merchandise, playoff ticket priority for both the Memphis Hustle and Memphis Grizzlies, invitations to select Grizzlies games during the 2018/19 season and more. Single Game Tickets are now available for all games at Ticketmaster.com, the Landers Center Box Office, online at memphishustle.com or by calling 1-800-745-3000 (TM Charge-By-Phone) or (901) 888-HOOP and pressing 6.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from December 7, 2018
- Hustle Pull Away from Iowa Wolves for 118-98 Win - Memphis Hustle
- Wolves Bow out of Contest against Hustle - Iowa Wolves
- Magic Secure Fourth Straight Win - Lakeland Magic
- Stars Drop Final Game of Road Trip to Swarm - Salt Lake City Stars
- Balanced Magic Knock off Drive - Grand Rapids Drive
- Swarm Snap Skid, Subdue Stars - Greensboro Swarm
- Nets Avenge Last Night's Loss with Win at Fort Wayne - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Memphis Hustle Acquire Marcus Keene off Waivers - Memphis Hustle
- Jawun Evans Signs Two-Way Contract with Phoenix Suns - Northern Arizona Suns
- Go-Go Beat Blue Coats for Second Straight Home Win - Capital City Go-Go
- Rockets Sign Danuel House Jr. to Two-Way Contract - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- NAZ Suns Drop Defensive Battle to Spurs - Northern Arizona Suns
- Austin Spurs Defeat Northern Arizona Suns 91-81 - Austin Spurs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Memphis Hustle Stories
- Noa Parks Recognized as Memphis Hustle High School Athlete of the Month Presented by Campbell Clinic
- Hustle Win Fourth Straight, Defeat Texas Legends 134-125
- Ivan Rabb Named NBA G League Player of the Week
- Hustle Take Down Spurs for Third Straight Win
- Hustle Pull Away from Iowa Wolves for 118-98 Win