Match Preview: Columbus Crew SC Hosts the Montreal Impact Tomorrow at Mapfre Stadium
COLUMBUS - Columbus Crew SC (5-14-3, 18 pts.) hosts the Montreal Impact (9-10-3, 30 pts.) at MAPFRE Stadium tomorrow, Saturday, July 20. The match begins at 7:30 p.m. ET and is set to be televised regionally on FOX Sports Ohio and streamed on FOX Sports GO, featuring Neil Sika, Dwight Burgess and Brett Hiltbrand on the call. Coverage begins at 7:00 p.m. ET. Tomorrow's match also airs locally on the radio in English on 97.1 The Fan and streaming online via "Listen Live" at 971TheFan.com, featuring Chris Doran broadcasting the contest. The club's official website, ColumbusCrewSC.com, is set to stream Spanish-language audio broadcast with Juan Valladares behind the microphone. The match against the Montreal Impact marks the third of three matches in eight days for the Black & Gold. Saturday's contest will feature a Crew SC T-Shirt Giveaway, presented by Ohio Health, to the first 7,500 fans at the stadium, as well as Post-Match Penalty Kicks, presented by Scotts, for kids aged 14 and under.
Columbus Crew SC vs. Montreal Impact
Saturday, June 20 - 7:30 p.m. ET - MAPFRE Stadium (Columbus, Ohio)
Regional Television: FOX Sports Ohio, FOX Sports GO (Stream) | Coverage begins: 7:00 p.m. ET
Regional Television Channel Guide: https://www.ColumbusCrewSC.com/broadcast
Crew SC Radio: 97.1 The Fan and streaming online via "Listen Live" at 971TheFan.com. (English); ColumbusCrewSC.com (Spanish).
Promotional Schedule: Crew SC T-Shirt Giveaway | Info: http://bit.ly/2JPgR8c
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from July 19, 2019
- MLS Disciplinary Committee Decisions Announced - MLS
- Sounders FC Encourages Fans to Arrive Early to Sunday's Match against Portland, Enjoy Free Summer Music Stage Concert Presented by Zulily - Seattle Sounders FC
- Minnesota United FC vs. Real Salt Lake Preview - Minnesota United FC
- Match Preview: Atlanta United vs. D.C. United - Atlanta United FC
- Match Preview: Columbus Crew SC Hosts the Montreal Impact Tomorrow at Mapfre Stadium - Columbus Crew SC
- Impact Visits Columbus Crew SC Saturday Night - Montreal Impact
- Houston Dynamo & Dash Captains to Wear Apollo 11 Mission Patch on Anniversary of Moon Landing - Houston Dynamo
- Eight Players from the Impact Academy at Canada U17 Camp in Montreal - Montreal Impact
- Game Preview: New England Revolution at FC Cincinnati - New England Revolution
- #SKCvFCD: 5Things You Need to Know About the Match - FC Dallas
- LA Galaxy Name Juan Carlos Ortega Director of Methodology and Development - LA Galaxy
- Real Salt Lake Faces Crucial Match on Saturday against Minnesota United FC - Real Salt Lake
- Columbus Crew SC Acquires Assets in Trade with the Philadelphia Union - Columbus Crew SC
- Philadelphia Union Acquire Goalkeeper Joe Bendik - Philadelphia Union
- Columbus Crew SC Signs Midfielder Youness Mokhtar - Columbus Crew SC
- Timbers, Orlando City SC Play to 1-1 Draw at Providence Park - Portland Timbers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Columbus Crew SC Stories
- Columbus Crew SC Hosts Nashville SC Tonight
- Columbus Crew SC to Light-Up Scoreboard in Gold as Club Supports MLS WORKS' Kick Childhood Cancer Campaign
- Columbus Crew SC Hires Patrice Croci as Vice President of Marketing
- Match Preview: Columbus Crew SC Travels to Face Chicago Fire FC Tomorrow
- Columbus Crew SC Announces Remainder of September Slate to Begin Phase Two of Major League Soccer's Continuation of Play Schedule