LAFC Looks to Extend Winning Streak at Home on Saturday Night against Chicago Fire
The Los Angeles Football Club (LAFC) hosts Eastern Conference side Chicago Fire on Saturday, May 4 at Banc of California Stadium. The Black & Gold will look to extend its home winning streak to six matches after going a perfect 5-0-0 in the first two months of the season.
Kickoff tomorrow night is scheduled for 7:30 p.m. PT at Banc of California Stadium and the match will be broadcast on YouTube TV, Univision KVMD, ESPN 710 AM, and 980 AM 'La Mera Mera'.
LAFC (7-1-2; 23 points) returns to the Heart of Los Angeles after a 1-1 draw against the Seattle Sounders FC last weekend. The Club took four of six points from Seattle in back-to-back games the last two weeks.
Meanwhile, Chicago Fire (2-4-3; 9 points) comes into the game winless on the road, securing only one point from four matches away from home. The Eastern Conference side will finish a three-game road streak tomorrow night after suffering consecutive 1-0 road losses at New York City FC and Montreal Impact.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from May 3, 2019
- Columbus Crew SC Acquires $225,000 in Allocation Money Via Trade with the LA Galaxy - Columbus Crew SC
- LA Galaxy Acquire Targeted Allocation Money from Columbus Crew SC - LA Galaxy
- Match Preview: Atlanta United vs. Sporting Kansas City - Atlanta United FC
- Impact Takes on New York City FC Saturday at Stade Saputo - Montreal Impact
- Ezequiel Barco Named to Argentina U-20 Squad for 2019 FIFA U-20 World Cup - Atlanta United FC
- LAFC Looks to Extend Winning Streak at Home on Saturday Night against Chicago Fire - Los Angeles FC
- OSC Weekly Ratings Wrapup - OSC Original by David Carlson
- Game Notes: Sounders FC vs. Minnesota United FC - May 4, 2019 - Seattle Sounders FC
- Preview: Orlando City Return Home to Face Toronto FC - Orlando City SC
- Preview: Sporting to Host Atlanta in Retro Night Showdown - Sporting Kansas City
- FC Dallas Acquires D.C. United First Round Pick in 2020 MLS SuperDraft - FC Dallas
- Game Preview: New England Revolution at Philadelphia Union - New England Revolution
- D.C. United Acquire Defender Marquinhos Pedroso off of Waivers - D.C. United
- The Texas Derby Resumes: Here're 5 Things You Need to Know About FC Dallas' Match vs Houston - FC Dallas
- Real Salt Lake Hosts Portland Timbers Saturday at Rio Tinto Stadium - Real Salt Lake
- George Bello to Miss 2-3 Months with Adductor Injury - Atlanta United FC
- MNUFC Trades Defender Francisco Calvo to Chicago Fire - Minnesota United FC
- Chicago Fire Acquires Defender Francisco Calvo from Minnesota United FC - Chicago Fire
- Philadelphia Union Add MLS Pool Goalkeeper Charlie Lyon - Philadelphia Union
- Philadelphia Union Partners with Hispanic Approach, Amanece Magazine - Philadelphia Union
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Los Angeles FC Stories
- LAFC Falls to the Seattle Sounders FC 3-1 in First Round of Audi 2020 MLS Cup Playoffs
- LAFC Travels to Face Seattle Sounders FC Tomorrow in Round One of the Audi 2020 MLS Cup Playoffs
- LAFC Prepares for Playoffs with for Los Angeles Specials at L.A. Restaurants
- LAFC Collaborates with Postmates to Bring Gear to Fans' Doorsteps
- LAFC's Diego Rossi Named to 2020 MLS Best XI