Kremyr Loaned, Eddy Reassigned
Abbotsford, BC - The Abbotsford Heat announced two transactions today. Forward Jordan Kremyr has been loaned to the Heat from the Alaska Aces, the Heat's developmental affiliate in the ECHL, and forward David Eddy has been reassigned to the Alaska Aces.
Kremyr, a native of Cloverdale, BC, has played in 29 games with the Aces this season, recording 12 points (9-3-12) and 23 penalty minutes. This is the first AHL recall of Kremyr's career.
Eddy, a native of Woodbury, Minnesota, has played in five games this season for the Heat recording five penalty minutes.
The Abbotsford Heat now embark on a six game road trip before returning home to face off against the Utica Comets (AHL affiliate to the Vancouver Canucks) on Friday, January 24th and Saturday, January 25th. Fans are encouraged to purchase the Comets flex package including six tickets to be used in any combination when the Heat take on the Comets. The Comets package starts at $81, call 1-877-452- HEAT (4328) to purchase yours today!
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from January 7, 2014
- Rampage Cool off the Heat 5-1 - San Antonio Rampage
- Rampage Beat Heat 5-1 - Abbotsford Heat
- Anaheim Recalls Nolan Yonkman from Norfolk - Norfolk Admirals
- Devils Downed By Falcons - Albany Devils
- Strong First Period Fuels Falcons Fourth Straight Win - Springfield Falcons
- Seven Former Bulldogs Named to Olympic Teams - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Klingberg, Pasquale Lead IceCaps to 4-2 Win over Pirates - St. John's IceCaps
- IceCaps Take Series with 4-2 Win over Pirates - Portland Pirates
- 11 Former Admirals Make Rosters for 2014 Olympic Winter Games - Norfolk Admirals
- Penguins Weekly - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Wolves Weekly Notes - Chicago Wolves
- Tampa Bay Recalls Riku Helenius from Florida - Syracuse Crunch
- Three Former Hogs Named to Olympic Rosters - Rockford IceHogs
- Pack's Allen Adds NHL Experience to Burgeoning Resume - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Griffins Begin Six-Game Home Stretch with Visits from Rockford and Iowa - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Worcester Sharks Announce Several Transactions - Worcester Sharks
- Devos Released from PTO - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Allen Returns; Binnington Back to Kalamazoo - Chicago Wolves
- 149 American Hockey League Alumni Named to 2014 Olympic Rosters - AHL
- Crunch Netminder Kristers Gudlevskis Named to Latvian Olympic Team - Syracuse Crunch
- Monarchs Weekly Report - Manchester Monarchs
- Mayer Reassigned to Bulldogs; Condon, Schiestel Assigned to Nailers - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Jurco Named to Slovakian Olympic Team - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Week Preview: Games 37, 38, 39 vs. San Antonio Rampage & Texas Stars - Abbotsford Heat
- Voynov to Represent Team Russia in Sochi - Manchester Monarchs
- Kremyr Loaned, Eddy Reassigned - Abbotsford Heat
- Pirates Announce L.L. Bean Community Skate Dates - Portland Pirates
- Barons Defenseman Martin Marincin Named to Slovak Olympic Team - Oklahoma City Barons
- Kings Recall Pearson - Manchester Monarchs
- A Pair of Firsts Highlighted Week for Sharks - Worcester Sharks Weekly - Worcester Sharks
- Pirates, IceCaps Meet in Rubber Game of Series - Portland Pirates
- Admirals Tame Wild 4-3 in Shoot-Out - Milwaukee Admirals
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.