Jazz Recall C.J. Miles From D-League
SALT LAKE CITY (January 26, 2007) - Utah Jazz sr. vice president of basketball operations, Kevin O'Connor, announced today that the team has recalled C.J. Miles from the Idaho Stampede of the NBA D-League.
Miles played in eight games for the Stampede, averaging 17.3 points and 5.4 rebounds in 31.5 minutes per game.
The second-year guard has appeared in 21 games for the Jazz this season averaging 3.1 points and 1.0 rebound in 11.5 minutes per game.
Selected by the Jazz in the second round (34th pick overall) of the 2005 NBA Draft, Miles averaged 12.7 points and 3.4 rebounds in 11 games last season with the Albuquerque Thunderbirds of the D-League.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from January 26, 2007
- Arsenal Use Late Comeback to Top T-Birds 103-98 - Anaheim Arsenal
- Buckman, Woods help keep Toros win streak alive - Austin Spurs
- Tulsa eases past Sioux Falls - Tulsa 66ers
- 14ers Defeat D-Fenders - Los Angeles D-Fenders
- Trey backs Da Bull - New Mexico Thunderbirds
- Big Shot Shows Support for Fellow Mascot Da Bull - Fort Worth Flyers
- Toros Mascot Garners Support - Austin Spurs
- Jazz Recall C.J. Miles From D-League - Idaho Stampede
- Flyers to Host Faith and Family Night/Scout Night and Flyers Fiesta Sunday - Fort Worth Flyers
- Routie Shows Support for Fellow Mascot, Da Bull - Tulsa 66ers
- Sonics Recall Sene from D-League - Idaho Stampede
- D-League daily developments - G League
- Stampede rumble over Fort Worth - Idaho Stampede
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.