Tulsa eases past Sioux Falls
TULSA, Okla. - Tulsa snapped a three-game losing streak, topping the visiting Sioux Falls Skyforce (15-10) 98-90 Friday night at Expo Square Pavilion. The 66ers have not won a home game since December 19, 2006 against Bakersfield.
The 66ers (11-14) scored the first seven points of the game, led by as many as 23, and were never threatened.
"This was a good win for us," said Tulsa head coach Joey Meyer. "We played with confidence and pretty good intensity for three quarters."
Six Tulsa players finished in double figures. Will Conroy added to his D-League record of triple-doubles. His third of the year and fifth of his professional career, Conroy finished with 14 points, 10 rebounds and 14 assists.
Tulsa guard Desmon Farmer led the way with 20 points. Denham Brown scored 18. Mike Hall notched his eleventh double-double of the season with 16 points and 10 rebounds. Alan Anderson came off the bench to score 14 points, while Cezary Trybanski was also productive off the pine, netting his season-high 11 points and adding six blocks.
Corey Williams led Sioux Falls and all scorers with 29 points. Jared Reiner finished with 15 points and 23 rebounds. Former OSU Cowboy Stephen Graham added 17 points for the Skyforce.
Tulsa will meet Sioux Falls again Saturday night at Expo Square Pavilion. Tipoff is slated for 7 p.m.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from January 26, 2007
- Arsenal Use Late Comeback to Top T-Birds 103-98 - Anaheim Arsenal
- Buckman, Woods help keep Toros win streak alive - Austin Spurs
- Tulsa eases past Sioux Falls - Tulsa 66ers
- 14ers Defeat D-Fenders - Los Angeles D-Fenders
- Trey backs Da Bull - New Mexico Thunderbirds
- Big Shot Shows Support for Fellow Mascot Da Bull - Fort Worth Flyers
- Toros Mascot Garners Support - Austin Spurs
- Jazz Recall C.J. Miles From D-League - Idaho Stampede
- Flyers to Host Faith and Family Night/Scout Night and Flyers Fiesta Sunday - Fort Worth Flyers
- Routie Shows Support for Fellow Mascot, Da Bull - Tulsa 66ers
- Sonics Recall Sene from D-League - Idaho Stampede
- D-League daily developments - G League
- Stampede rumble over Fort Worth - Idaho Stampede
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.