Jarrett Jack to Miss Remainder of Season
SIOUX FALLS, SD - The Sioux Falls Skyforce announced today that NBA veteran Jarrett Jack will miss the remainder of the season after sustaining a left knee injury late in the third quarter of last Saturday's game against the Rio Grande Valley Vipers.
On Monday, MRI testing revealed tears of the anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) and lateral meniscus, as well as a sprain of the medial collateral ligament (MCL) in the left knee. Jack's surgery is scheduled for April 1 at Hospital for Special Surgery in New York City and will be conducted by Brooklyn Nets Medical Director and Head Team Physician Dr. Riley J. Williams III, MD. A timetable for recovery will be released at a later date.
Saturday's game marked Jack's lone appearance for Sioux Falls after being acquired by the team off of waivers on March 5, totaling 21 points, six assists, five rebounds and a steal in 29 minutes of action prior to his injury.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from March 14, 2019
- Mad Ants Take First of Two-Game Set from Go-Go - Capital City Go-Go
- Gansey Reaches 100 Wins as Mad Ants Take Care of Go-Go in D.C. - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Jarrett Jack to Miss Remainder of Season - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Phoenix Suns Assign Elie Okobo to NAZ Suns - Northern Arizona Suns
- Charge Rally to Overtime Win in Toronto - Canton Charge
- Austin Spurs to Host Annual Central Texas High School All-Star Games - Austin Spurs
- Wolves Take Down Spurs in Come-From-Behind Victory - Austin Spurs
- Knicks Clinch 2019 NBA G League Playoff Berth - G League
- Legends Release 10-Year Celebration Logo - Texas Legends
- Los Angeles Clippers Sign Justin Bibbs to 10-Day Contract - Maine Red Claws
- Charge Add Duo of Johnson & Richardson - Canton Charge
- Santa Cruz Warriors Win 101-97 over Greensboro Swarm; Secure 200th Franchise Win - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Herd Wins Double-Overtime Thriller against Blue Coats - Wisconsin Herd
- Blue Coats Drop Double OT Thriller in Wisconsin - Delaware Blue Coats
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.