Los Angeles Clippers Sign Justin Bibbs to 10-Day Contract
PORTLAND, Maine - The Los Angeles Clippers have signed Maine Red Claws guard Justin Bibbs to a 10-day contract.
This marks the first GATORADE Call-Up for the Red Claws this season, and the 24th Call-Up all-time.
Bibbs, a 6-5 rookie out of Virginia Tech, has played in all 44 games for Maine this season, averaging 11.8 points, 3.0 rebounds and 2.7 assists in 30.0 minutes per game. He joined the Red Claws as an Affiliate Player, after participating in Boston Celtics training camp. Bibbs also played for the Celtics in last summer's MGM Resorts NBA Summer League.
The Red Claws return home for their final two home games of the regular season starting on Friday. Tickets are on sale by calling 207-210-6655 or visiting MaineRedClaws.com.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from March 14, 2019
- Mad Ants Take First of Two-Game Set from Go-Go - Capital City Go-Go
- Gansey Reaches 100 Wins as Mad Ants Take Care of Go-Go in D.C. - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Jarrett Jack to Miss Remainder of Season - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Phoenix Suns Assign Elie Okobo to NAZ Suns - Northern Arizona Suns
- Charge Rally to Overtime Win in Toronto - Canton Charge
- Austin Spurs to Host Annual Central Texas High School All-Star Games - Austin Spurs
- Wolves Take Down Spurs in Come-From-Behind Victory - Austin Spurs
- Knicks Clinch 2019 NBA G League Playoff Berth - G League
- Legends Release 10-Year Celebration Logo - Texas Legends
- Los Angeles Clippers Sign Justin Bibbs to 10-Day Contract - Maine Red Claws
- Charge Add Duo of Johnson & Richardson - Canton Charge
- Santa Cruz Warriors Win 101-97 over Greensboro Swarm; Secure 200th Franchise Win - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Herd Wins Double-Overtime Thriller against Blue Coats - Wisconsin Herd
- Blue Coats Drop Double OT Thriller in Wisconsin - Delaware Blue Coats
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.