It's Hockey Night in Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. The Fresno Falcons want to send the Ice Dogs limping back to Long Beach next week, and they need your help! The Ice Dogs return to Fresno for a pair of games against the Falcons Friday and Saturday night at 7:30 p.m., and the Falcons need you to come out and support them as they look to vault into second place in the WCHL. Selected Falcons players will also be appearing at Chipotle for a Beat the Gulls rally on Monday from 5-7 p.m.
Get there early for the 7:30 p.m. face-off on Friday night, and the first 1,500 fans will receive a free Falcons Beanie Puck, courtesy of Dont Trash Fresno. Friday will be the first chance to sign up to Bowl With the Falcons at the Big Brothers Big Sisters Bowl For Kids Sake event coming up in March. During first intermission, fans will get to see Hedricks Hallowell Chevrolet and Bingham Toyota go head-to-head in a broomball battle, and be sure to stick around after the game and visit the CentralValley.com autograph booth to get autographs from two of your favorite Falcons! Saturday night will close out the two game set against Long Beach, and the first 1000 children through the doors that night will get a Greg Spenrath #27 T-shirt jersey! Everyone is welcome to visit the Old Fresno Hofbrau right after the game for a post-game party after both games.
Be sure to join the Falcons at the Chipotle restaurant at Fig Garden on Monday evening from 5-7 p.m. for a Beat the Gulls rally! Come meet some of the Falcons players and enjoy the delicious food at Chipotle!
Individual tickets are still available for all remaining home games through all Ticketmaster outlets or at www.ticketmaster.com, as well as in person at the Selland Arena Box Office. For more information, please call the Falcons office at 485-PUCK!
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from January 30, 2003
- Express pick up road win in Greensboro - Greensboro Generals
- MacPherson Joins Sharp On Survival - San Diego Gulls
- ECHL Transactions - ECHL
- Bachelor Auction to Benefit Make-a-Wish Foundation - Greenville Grrrowl
- Van Hoof Reassigned From Springfield - Pensacola Ice Pilots
- Rod Taylor Becomes ECHL All-Time Scoring Leader - ECHL
- Reading Royals Awarded 2005 ECHL All-Star Game - ECHL
- Roanoke's Dusbabek Suspended 10 Games - ECHL
- Harrold and Bartek Traded to Richmond - Pensacola Ice Pilots
- Ice Pilots Kick-Off 'Ticket-Thon' This Saturday On BLAB-TV - Pensacola Ice Pilots
- It's Hockey Night in Fresno - Fresno Falcons
- Generals Game Day Notes - Greensboro Generals
- Bombers Land Blair Stayzer from Roanoke - Dayton Bombers
- Grrrowl Sign ACHL's Leading Goalie - Greenville Grrrowl
- Express Trade Stayzer to Dayton - Roanoke Express
- Grizzlies Lose Services of Chouinard - Utah Grizzlies
- Condors lose in shootout, 4-3 - Bakersfield Condors
- Steelheads Shoot Down Condors - Idaho Steelheads
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.