Ice Pilots Kick-Off 'Ticket-Thon' This Saturday On BLAB-TV
Pensacola, FL - The Pensacola Ice Pilots will kick-off their mid-season "Ticket-thon" this Saturday live on BLAB-TV from 2 p.m.- 4 p.m. The "Ticket-thon" will give fans an opportunity to purchase tickets for the rest of this season and for next season on a monthly payment basis for as low as $24.99 a month.
The following is a list of prices for full season tickets on a 12 month payment plan. $22 seats (floor and glass) are $49.99 per month, $15 seats (sides) are $35.99 per month, $13 seats (behind the goals and lower upper level) are $32.99 per month and $10 seats (upper level) are $24.99 per month.
The following is a list of prices for partial season tickets which is the 16 game plan on a 6 month payment plan. $15 seats (sides) are $35.99 per month, $13 seats (behind the goals and lower upper level) are $32.99 per month, $10 seats (upper level) are $24.99 per month.
"We understand how the economy is today and our new ticket package makes it easier for our fans to purchase season tickets on a monthly basis. We hope everyone will watch the Ticket-thon on Saturday and call-in to help support the Ice Pilots," said Ice Pilots President Charles Felix.
The Ice Pilots will play three home games this weekend on Friday and Saturday night vs. Baton Rouge at 7:05 p.m. and on Sunday vs. Florida at 5:05 p.m. Friday night is Military and Chamber Night and Saturday night is Church Night. Military, Chamber members and Church groups can get discount tickets by calling the Ice Pilots office at 432-PUCK.
Sunday is Kids Day. Kids 12 and under get one free ticket with a paid adult. There will be a post game skate with the players. Cost is $3 which includes skate rental. Fans can purchase individual game tickets in person at the Civic Center box office, at any Ticketmaster location, Charge by Phone at 434-7444 or through the Ice Pilots website at www.icepilots.com. For group tickets, season tickets and birthday parties, fans can call the Ice Pilots office at 432-PUCK.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from January 30, 2003
- Express pick up road win in Greensboro - Greensboro Generals
- MacPherson Joins Sharp On Survival - San Diego Gulls
- ECHL Transactions - ECHL
- Bachelor Auction to Benefit Make-a-Wish Foundation - Greenville Grrrowl
- Van Hoof Reassigned From Springfield - Pensacola Ice Pilots
- Rod Taylor Becomes ECHL All-Time Scoring Leader - ECHL
- Reading Royals Awarded 2005 ECHL All-Star Game - ECHL
- Roanoke's Dusbabek Suspended 10 Games - ECHL
- Harrold and Bartek Traded to Richmond - Pensacola Ice Pilots
- Ice Pilots Kick-Off 'Ticket-Thon' This Saturday On BLAB-TV - Pensacola Ice Pilots
- It's Hockey Night in Fresno - Fresno Falcons
- Generals Game Day Notes - Greensboro Generals
- Bombers Land Blair Stayzer from Roanoke - Dayton Bombers
- Grrrowl Sign ACHL's Leading Goalie - Greenville Grrrowl
- Express Trade Stayzer to Dayton - Roanoke Express
- Grizzlies Lose Services of Chouinard - Utah Grizzlies
- Condors lose in shootout, 4-3 - Bakersfield Condors
- Steelheads Shoot Down Condors - Idaho Steelheads
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.