Roanoke's Dusbabek Suspended 10 Games
January 30, 2003 - ECHL (ECHL) News Release
PRINCETON, N.J. The East Coast Hockey League announced on Thursday that it has suspended Roanoke right wing Joe Dusbabek for 10 games as a result of his actions in ECHL Game # 572 at Reading on January 19.
At 15:53 of the first period, Dusbabek was assessed a match penalty under Rule 52 Deliberate Injury of Opponent.
Dusbabek has missed Roanokes games vs. Atlantic City (Jan. 23), vs. Richmond (Jan. 24) and at Charlotte (Jan. 25). He will miss Roanokes games at Greensboro (Jan. 30), at Richmond (Jan. 31), at Dayton (Feb. 1), at Augusta (Feb. 7), at Reading (Feb. 28), vs. Reading (Mar. 15) and vs. Reading (Mar. 29).
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from January 30, 2003
- Express pick up road win in Greensboro - Greensboro Generals
- MacPherson Joins Sharp On Survival - San Diego Gulls
- ECHL Transactions - ECHL
- Bachelor Auction to Benefit Make-a-Wish Foundation - Greenville Grrrowl
- Van Hoof Reassigned From Springfield - Pensacola Ice Pilots
- Rod Taylor Becomes ECHL All-Time Scoring Leader - ECHL
- Reading Royals Awarded 2005 ECHL All-Star Game - ECHL
- Roanoke's Dusbabek Suspended 10 Games - ECHL
- Harrold and Bartek Traded to Richmond - Pensacola Ice Pilots
- Ice Pilots Kick-Off 'Ticket-Thon' This Saturday On BLAB-TV - Pensacola Ice Pilots
- It's Hockey Night in Fresno - Fresno Falcons
- Generals Game Day Notes - Greensboro Generals
- Bombers Land Blair Stayzer from Roanoke - Dayton Bombers
- Grrrowl Sign ACHL's Leading Goalie - Greenville Grrrowl
- Express Trade Stayzer to Dayton - Roanoke Express
- Grizzlies Lose Services of Chouinard - Utah Grizzlies
- Condors lose in shootout, 4-3 - Bakersfield Condors
- Steelheads Shoot Down Condors - Idaho Steelheads
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.