Two Changes Finalize Ice Pilots 2008-09 Home Schedule
PENSACOLA, FL - The Pensacola Ice Pilots have announced two changes to the 2008-09 home schedule. The Ice Pilots will now host the Gwinnett Gladiators on Sunday, February 8, 2009 at 5:05 p.m. instead of the original date of Thursday, February 19. The Sunday game will conclude a stretch that will see the Pilots play 11 out of 12 games at the Hangar.
In March, the Ice Pilots flip-flopped days with the Mississippi Sea Wolves. Pensacola will host Mississippi at the Hangar on Saturday, March 21, 2009 at 7:05 p.m the second of back-to-back home games with the Sea Wolves with the first occurring on Friday. Sunday's game on March 22 will take place in Biloxi. Wednesday March 25th at 7:05 will be the final home game of the season. The 2008-09 Ice Pilots schedule is attached with the changes.
Be there at the Hangar for the 2008-09 season opener as the Ice Pilots host Mississippi on Friday, October 17th at 7:05 p.m. Season Tickets are currently on sale, starting at just $468 for all 36 home games. For more information, or to reserve your seats, call (850) 432-PUCK, or visit the Ice Pilots web site at www.icepilots.com.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from June 10, 2008
- Joe Babik honored as ECHL Co-Broadcaster of the Year - Fresno Falcons
- Arena at Gwinnett Center Named Top-Ten Minor League Venue - Atlanta Gladiators
- Reading's Sovereign Center Selected As Top Ten Minor League Venue - Reading Royals
- Falcons to Participate in JDRF Walk - Fresno Falcons
- Nutter Center Voted 4th Best Facility In 2008 - Dayton Bombers
- Two Changes Finalize Ice Pilots 2008-09 Home Schedule - Pensacola Ice Pilots
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.