Nutter Center Voted 4th Best Facility In 2008
(Dayton, OH) -- Wright State University's Ervin J. Nutter Center has been voted the 4th Best Minor League or Alternative Pro Sports Ballpark or Arena in North America in 2008 by the Minor League News. Venues of more than 800 teams were considered for the ranking. The votes were entirely fan driven and were ranked not only overall, but for the venue's finest special features.
Whataburger Field in Corpus Christi, Texas, was awarded the number one spot followed by The Dell Diamond in Round Rock, Texas, and The Arena at the Gwinnett Center in Duluth, Georgia.
The Nutter Center's Executive Director, John Siehl, states "It is an honor to be recognized by our sports fans as one of the best facilities in the nation. It demonstrates the dedication my staff puts forth and the high level of customer service we uphold. We will continue to strive for perfection to remain in the top five for years to come." The Ervin J. Nutter Center, a state-of-the-art facility, is home to NCAA Division 1 Wright State Athletics and ECHL Dayton Bombers Hockey. The Nutter Center at Wright State University is southwest Ohio's premier sports and entertainment complex.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from June 10, 2008
- Joe Babik honored as ECHL Co-Broadcaster of the Year - Fresno Falcons
- Arena at Gwinnett Center Named Top-Ten Minor League Venue - Atlanta Gladiators
- Reading's Sovereign Center Selected As Top Ten Minor League Venue - Reading Royals
- Falcons to Participate in JDRF Walk - Fresno Falcons
- Nutter Center Voted 4th Best Facility In 2008 - Dayton Bombers
- Two Changes Finalize Ice Pilots 2008-09 Home Schedule - Pensacola Ice Pilots
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.