Bombers Support Festival of Caring
Dear Fans, please join the Dayton Bombers in support of the Wellness Connection's Festival of Caring this Sunday, May 17, from 1:00 to 4:00 p.m. at Dayton's Carillon Historical Park. The Bombers proudly support the event, which celebrates area caregivers and persons living with cancer. Tickets for the event are still available! Please review the attached flyer and order form and consider participating in this great event.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from May 13, 2009
- Stingrays Hold on For 4-3 Win; Push Cyclones to Limit - South Carolina Stingrays
- Cyclones Rally Comes Up Short, 4-3 - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Sacramento Native Manase Hopoi Returns In Trade - Stockton Thunder
- ECHL Transactions - ECHL
- Nottingham promoted to Season-Ticket Relations Coordinator - Idaho Steelheads
- 2008-09 Brings Largest Fan Base, Deepest Playoff Run - Stockton Thunder
- Chiefs Team With Planet Ice For Summer Camps And Clinics - Johnstown Chiefs
- Wranglers Kelly Cup Daily - Las Vegas Wranglers
- Bombers Support Festival of Caring - Dayton Bombers
- Over $550,000 Raised in Charity for 2008-09 - Stockton Thunder
- Kelly Cup Quest Daily - South Carolina Stingrays
- ECHL Today - ECHL
- Alaska One Win Shy of Kelly Cup Finals - Alaska Aces
- Aces Top Wranglers 3-1, Lead Series 3-0 - Las Vegas Wranglers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.