Injury Update: Florian Valot
HARRISON, N.J. - New York Red Bulls midfielder Florian Valot suffered an ACL tear in his right knee during last weekend's match against the San Jose Earthquakes.
Valot will undergo surgery in the coming weeks with team doctors at the Hospital for Special Surgery. A timetable for return will be established after surgery.
Valot, 26, missed the second half of the 2018 season with an ACL tear in the left knee.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from March 19, 2019
- Loudoun United FC Announce Groundbreaking Ceremony for Loudoun United Stadium - D.C. United
- Marcinkowski, Yueill Called to U.S. U-23 National Team - San Jose Earthquakes
- Five Timbers Players Called in for International Duty - Portland Timbers
- Four Atlanta United Players Called-Up for Youth National Teams - Atlanta United FC
- Philadelphia Union Midfielder Derrick Jones Receives International Call-Up - Philadelphia Union
- Frankowski, Hasler and Mihailovic Called up to International Duty - Chicago Fire
- D.C. United Sign Academy Product Griffin Yow as 12th Homegrown in Club History - D.C. United
- Injury Update: Florian Valot - New York Red Bulls
- MGM Resorts International & Major League Soccer Announce Multi-Year Gaming Partnership - MLS
- Last Week around the Leagues - OSC Original by Fran Stuchbury
- Know Your Opponent | New York Red Bulls - Orlando City SC
- 80 MLS Stars Set for National Team Action - this Week in MLS - MLS
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent New York Red Bulls Stories
- Luis Robles Named a Finalist for MLS WORKS Humanitarian of the Year
- New York Red Bulls Name Natasha Patel Head of Performance Analysis
- Post-Game Notes: Red Bulls Lose on the Road to Montreal, Finish Sixth in the East
- Six New York Red Bulls in Action for October International Window
- Match Preview: New York Travels to Montreal for Decision Day, Presented by AT&T