Hershey's Wednesday Night Home Game Versus Lehigh Valley Postponed
(Hershey, PA) - The American Hockey League has announced that this Wednesday evening's game between Hershey Bears and Lehigh Valley Phantoms will not be played as scheduled due to league COVID-19 protocols affecting the Lehigh Valley Phantoms. A make-up date has not yet been determined.
The decision was made in consultation with medical experts and the AHL and due to the health and safety of player, coaches, and game day personnel.
All tickets purchased for this game will automatically be refunded. Ticketmaster will be reaching out with additional information.
Hershey's home game versus Binghamton on Saturday remains on as scheduled.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from April 12, 2021
- Perfetti Leads the Way for 5-1 Moose Victory - Manitoba Moose
- Wolves Insider: Succeeding on All Fronts - Chicago Wolves
- Tampa Bay Lightning Reassign Defenseman Andreas Borgman to Syracuse Crunch - Syracuse Crunch
- American Hockey League Announces Schedule Change - AHL
- Hershey's Wednesday Night Home Game Versus Lehigh Valley Postponed - Hershey Bears
- Wednesday Game at Hershey Postponed - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Sherwood Recalled to Taxi Squad, Eagles Sign Gendron - Colorado Eagles
- Postponed Rockford Game Rescheduled for May 3 - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Game Day Build-Up: Senators at Moose, April 12th - Belleville Senators
- Belleville Senators Add Curtis Douglas on An AHL Contract - Belleville Senators
- Michael Carcone Named AHL Player of Week - Tucson Roadrunners
- American Hockey League Announces Suspension - AHL
- Tucson's Michael Carcone Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week - AHL
- Tampa Bay Lightning Recall Forwards Mitchell Stephens, Alex Barre-Boulet from Syracuse Crunch - Syracuse Crunch
- Jared McIsaac Assigned by Detroit - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Blue Jackets Reassign Three Players to Taxi Squad from Cleveland - Cleveland Monsters
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.