Graves Recalled to NHL, Boikov Returns to Eagles
WINDSOR, CO. - The Colorado Eagles, proud AHL affiliate of the Colorado Avalanche, have announced that defenseman Ryan Graves has been recalled by the team's NHL affiliate, while defenseman Sergei Boikov has been recalled by the Eagles from the ECHL's Utah Grizzlies.
Graves has already netted two goals in nine NHL games with Colorado this season and has also collected nine points in 32 contests with the Eagles. Boikov returns to the AHL after notching six assists in 33 contests with Colorado.
The Eagles return to action when they host the Stockton Heat at the Budweiser Events Center on Friday, February 8th at 7:05pm MT.
Single-game tickets for the 2018-19 season are on-sale now and start at just $18 per seat. Purchase your seats today by visiting the Budweiser Events Center box office, online at ColoradoEagles.com or by calling the Eagles ticketing department at 970-686-SHOT (7468).
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from February 8, 2019
- Special Teams Fuel Overtime Defeat for Rampage - San Antonio Rampage
- Colorado Scores Four Unanswered to Defeat Heat, 4-2 - Colorado Eagles
- Roadrunners' Offense Quiet in Rockford as Lengthy Trip Begins with a Loss - Tucson Roadrunners
- Penguins Defeat Admirals, 5-2 - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Stockton Starts Hot, Falters Late in 4-2 Defeat - Stockton Heat
- Belzile Gets 100th AHL Point in 5-2 Loss to Senators - Laval Rocket
- Slow Start Too Much to Overcome for Admirals - Milwaukee Admirals
- Bernier scores team-leading ninth power-play goal as Bridgeport comes up short of third straight road win - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Comets Rally in 3rd to Defeat Phantoms - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Syracuse Crunches Pack, 6-0 - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Sens Pick up Win in Laval - Belleville Senators
- P-Bruins Win 2-1 to Push Point Streak to 12 - Providence Bruins
- Crunch Blank Wolf Pack, 6-0 - Syracuse Crunch
- Comets Score Five Unanswered in Comeback Win over Phantoms - Utica Comets
- Americans Earn Split of Season Series with T-Birds - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Redmond Recalled from South Carolina - San Diego Gulls
- Graves Recalled to NHL, Boikov Returns to Eagles - Colorado Eagles
- Forward Matt Luff Assigned to Ontario - Ontario Reign
- Jonas Siegenthaler Re-Assigned to Bears - Hershey Bears
- Tucson High School Roadrunners Advance to High School Championship - Tucson Roadrunners
- Game #43 Preview: Tucson at Rockford - Tucson Roadrunners
- TSN Adds Three More AHL Broadcasts - Belleville Senators
- TSN Adds Three Additional American Hockey League Broadcasts - AHL
- Goloubef Reassigned to Belleville - Belleville Senators
- Lagace Rejoins Wolves - Chicago Wolves
- Heat Take on Eagles in Divisional Battle - Stockton Heat
- Coyotes Acquire Pettersson from Nashville in Exchange for Dauphin and Helewka - Tucson Roadrunners
- Predators Acquire Helewka, Dauphin - Milwaukee Admirals
- Penguins Trade for Trevor Yates - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Griffins Trade Trevor Yates to Wilkes-Barre/Scranton - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Wolf Pack Sign Defenseman Matt Petgrave to PTO - Hartford Wolf Pack
- T-Birds Swing Through Rochester and Toronto this Weekend - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Condors Go for 11 Straight Wins Tonight - Bakersfield Condors
- Christian Djoos Recalled by Washington - Hershey Bears
- Moose Announce Roster Moves - Manitoba Moose
- Griffins Host Jersey Auction and Star Wars Night During Two-Game Set against Rampage - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Game Day Build-Up: Senators at Rocket, February 8 - Belleville Senators
- Sound Tigers Navigate 3-In-3 this Weekend - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Sabres Assign Nelson to Rochester on Conditioning Loan - Rochester Americans
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.