Game Day Build-Up: Senators vs. Rocket, February 18
The Belleville Senators will look to make the number 13 lucky as they seek a point in its 13th straight game when they host the Laval Rocket Monday afternoon.
Belleville (26-23-2-4) moved three games over .500 with its win over Cleveland Saturday but remain in fifth place, two points behind Toronto in the North Division.
Laval (21-23-4-4) sit last in the North Division but have won its last two games. The Rocket trail Toronto by 10 points.
Belleville is 16-8-0-2 at CAA Arena this season.
Belleville got major help Tuesday in the form of Darren Archibald, Jack Rodewald and Filip Gustavsson being returned to the Sens by Ottawa.
Expect Marcus Hogberg to start once again for Belleville this afternoon.
Boston Leier, Andrew Sturtz, Justin Falk and Morgan Klimchuk are out for Belleville.
Belleville is 5-4 this season against the Rocket and holds a 10-10-1-0 record all-time against their Quebec rivals. Belleville has won the last two contests and are 3-0 against Laval at CAA Arena this season.
Who to watch
Drake Batherson continues to light the AHL up as he leads the league in rookie scoring with 49 points (18 goals) in just 40 games. He also has eight points in six contests against Laval this season.
Laval rookie forward Jake Evans has 29 points in 48 games this year, and 10 of them have come against Belleville.
Where to watch
Monday's game starts at 2:00pm and can also be seen on AHLTV. Fans can also watch tonight's contest at Shoeless Joe's in Belleville.
The radio broadcast on CJBQ 800 begins at 1:50pm with Jack Miller on the call and David Foot on colour.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from February 18, 2019
- Hot Hogs Roll to 8th Win in 10 Games with 5-2 Victory over Rampage - Rockford IceHogs
- Rangers Acquire Defenseman Darren Raddysh for Peter Holland - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Moose Gear up for the Road with a Win - Manitoba Moose
- Barracuda Score Four Unanswered, Win 5-2 - San Jose Barracuda
- Minnesota Wild Recalls Forward Cal O'Reilly from Iowa - Iowa Wild
- San Diego Closes Trip with 5-2 Setback - San Diego Gulls
- Rocket Fall 4-3 to Belleville Senators in Overtime - Laval Rocket
- Admirals Fall Short against Moose - Milwaukee Admirals
- Wolves Insider: Four Home Games in Six Days - Chicago Wolves
- Currie Earns First NHL Recall to Edmonton - Bakersfield Condors
- Marlies Rally Past Crunch, 5-3 - Syracuse Crunch
- Paul Beats Laval in Overtime - Belleville Senators
- Wolf Pack Weekly, February 18-24 - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Coyotes Recall Bunting from Tucson - Tucson Roadrunners
- 'Stretch Drive Hat Trick Pack' on Sale Now for Remaining Roadrunners Regular Season Home Games - Tucson Roadrunners
- Minnesota Wild Reassigns Forward Kyle Rau to Iowa - Iowa Wild
- Amerks Assign Powell to Cincinnati - Rochester Americans
- Amerks Weekly - Rochester Americans
- Marlies Host Crunch for Family Day Game - Toronto Marlies
- Ho-Sang Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Bridgeport's Josh Ho-Sang Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week - AHL
- Syracuse Crunch to Host Pink in the Rink Presented by Upstate Cancer Center February 23 - Syracuse Crunch
- Checkers to Host Miracle on Ice Night Friday - Charlotte Checkers
- Game Day Build-Up: Senators vs. Rocket, February 18 - Belleville Senators
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.