FC Dallas Players & Staff Receive COVID-19 Vaccine
Frisco, TX - Select FC Dallas players and staff received the first dose of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine today at Texas Health Vaccine Clinic in Dallas. FC Dallas is part of Texas Health's employer outreach program which provides the COVID-19 vaccine to employers and workers in various industries across North Texas. All adults in Texas were eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine beginning March 29.
Texas Health is a proud sponsor of FC Dallas and the official sports medicine provider for team. The system has a long-standing relationship with the soccer club, caring for the medical needs and injuries of players and coaches. Athletic trainers and licensed physical therapists with Texas Health Sports Medicine provide care on every level for the team, including on the sidelines.
FC Dallas kicks off the 2021 MLS regular season on Saturday, April 17 against the Colorado Rapids at Toyota Stadium (7PM, TXA 21/KMPX-29, TUDN 1270AM, FCDallas.com/Radio).
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from April 13, 2021
- Timbers Advance to Quarterfinals of Scotiabank CONCACAF Champions League Behind 5-0 Win over C.D. Marathón - Portland Timbers
- Atlanta United Wins 1-0 vs. LD Alajuelense in Leg Two of Scotiabank CONCACAF Champions League Round of 16 - Atlanta United FC
- Sounders FC Statement on Season Ticket Member Pre-Sale - Seattle Sounders FC
- FC Dallas Players & Staff Receive COVID-19 Vaccine - FC Dallas
- Houston Dynamo FC Home Opener Sold Out - Houston Dynamo FC
- MNUFC Loans Noah Billinsgley to Phoenix - Minnesota United FC
- LAFC, Estrella Media Announce Renewal and Expansion of Spanish-Language Broadcast TV Partnership - Los Angeles FC
- Toronto FC Sign Defender Luke Singh to Short Term Agreement - Toronto FC
- Procter & Gamble and Major League Soccer Announce Multifaceted, Multi-Year Partnership - MLS
- MLS Announces New Initiative to Further Strategic Investment in Young Domestic and International Players - MLS
- the CW Austin, KXAN-TV, KBVO-TV and Austin FC Announce English Language Television Channel Assignments - Austin FC
- DICK's Sporting Goods Park to Host 7,897 Fans for Rapids Games Starting April 24 - Colorado Rapids
- Atlanta United re-signs Rocco Ríos Novo to Short Term Agreement - Atlanta United FC
- Know Your Opponent: Atlanta United - Orlando City SC
- Austin FC Medical Update - Aaron Schoenfeld - Austin FC
- FC Cincinnati Sign Defender Edgar Castillo - FC Cincinnati
- The Pitch: MLS Is Back this Week; Welcome Austin FC - MLS
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.