MNUFC Loans Noah Billinsgley to Phoenix
GOLDEN VALLEY, Minn. - Minnesota United announced today the club will loan defender Noah Billingsley to Phoenix Rising FC of the USL Championship for the 2021 season.
The 23-year-old New Zealand international, originally a forward, made the move to defense in his junior year and started the last 36 games for the Gauchos, with one goal - a game-winner - and six assists in 2019. Billingsley was named to the 2018 All-Big West First Team, the 2018 All-Far West Region Team and the 2016 Big West All-Freshman Team. Billingsley spent the majority of the 2020 season on loan with the Las Vegas Lights FC of the USL Championship. He made his MLS and MNUFC debut in the final game of the 2020 regular season, November 8, against FC Dallas.
Transaction: Minnesota United loans defender Noah Billingsley to Phoenix Rising FC of the USL Championship for the 2021 season.
Position: Right back
Date of birth: August 6, 1997
Weight: 185 lb.
Birthplace: Wellington, New Zealand
Citizenship: New Zealand
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from April 13, 2021
- Timbers Advance to Quarterfinals of Scotiabank CONCACAF Champions League Behind 5-0 Win over C.D. Marathón - Portland Timbers
- Atlanta United Wins 1-0 vs. LD Alajuelense in Leg Two of Scotiabank CONCACAF Champions League Round of 16 - Atlanta United FC
- Sounders FC Statement on Season Ticket Member Pre-Sale - Seattle Sounders FC
- FC Dallas Players & Staff Receive COVID-19 Vaccine - FC Dallas
- Houston Dynamo FC Home Opener Sold Out - Houston Dynamo FC
- MNUFC Loans Noah Billinsgley to Phoenix - Minnesota United FC
- LAFC, Estrella Media Announce Renewal and Expansion of Spanish-Language Broadcast TV Partnership - Los Angeles FC
- Toronto FC Sign Defender Luke Singh to Short Term Agreement - Toronto FC
- Procter & Gamble and Major League Soccer Announce Multifaceted, Multi-Year Partnership - MLS
- MLS Announces New Initiative to Further Strategic Investment in Young Domestic and International Players - MLS
- the CW Austin, KXAN-TV, KBVO-TV and Austin FC Announce English Language Television Channel Assignments - Austin FC
- DICK's Sporting Goods Park to Host 7,897 Fans for Rapids Games Starting April 24 - Colorado Rapids
- Atlanta United re-signs Rocco Ríos Novo to Short Term Agreement - Atlanta United FC
- Know Your Opponent: Atlanta United - Orlando City SC
- Austin FC Medical Update - Aaron Schoenfeld - Austin FC
- FC Cincinnati Sign Defender Edgar Castillo - FC Cincinnati
- The Pitch: MLS Is Back this Week; Welcome Austin FC - MLS
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Minnesota United FC Stories
- Minnesota United Exercises Buyout of Guaranteed Contract on Defender Ike Opara
- Minnesota United Midfielder Emanuel Reynoso Selected to 2021 All-Star Roster
- MNUFC Finishes Road Trip with a Draw against Vancouver
- Minnesota United FC at Vancouver Whitecaps Preview
- Minnesota United Announces Next Round of Ticket Sales Schedule