FC Dallas and Legends Hospitality Announce 11 New Food Items for 2021 at Toyota Stadium
Frisco, TX - FC Dallas and Legends Hospitality are introducing fans to 11 mouthwatering new food items for the 2021 season at Toyota Stadium.
The Stadium culinary team, directed by Executive Chef Rex Turner, will debut these additions to the popular matchday, from-scratch offerings at FC Dallas' season opener at Toyota Stadium against the Colorado Rapids on April 17. New arrivals range from innovative takes on fan favorites to additional healthier items that offer options for guests with dietary restrictions.
"The energy of each FC Dallas MLS season has amazing excitement. Our fans love their favorites, but also always enjoy experiencing new flavors as they connect with the new team lineup and competitive match energy," said Chef Turner. "We're super excited about our new offerings that bring together familiar faves in new ways and continue to provide appealing items for every appetite. We elevated traditional favorites and reimagined some new items to provide that continued great, fresh culinary experience on FC Dallas matchday that fans love."
In addition to traditional Toyota Stadium favorites such as the Ultimate Nachos, Bavarian Pretzels and Chicken Tenders, guests can also enjoy a Beer and Bacon Sloppy Joe, an order of Italian Meatballs or a refreshing Brussels Sprout Salad.
NEW TOYOTA STADIUM FOOD ITEMS:
Smoked Turkey Grilled Cheese (Burgers and Beer- Section 133)
Smoked turkey with gouda and pimento cheese on artisan sourdough bread
Beer Braised Pork Sliders (Burgers and Beer- Section 133)
Beer braised pulled pork slider served with an apple slaw made with cilantro lime dressing
Chicken and Cheese Flautas (Vaqueros- Section 130)
Shredded chicken and cheddar cheese rolled in a crispy flour tortilla served with a side of fire roasted salsa
Texas Brisket Dog (Bent Buckle- Section 125)
All beef hot dog, smoked brisket, beer mustard and coleslaw on a freshly baked roll
Macaroni and Cheese Cup (Bent Buckle- Section 125)
Legendary mac and cheese with the option to add smoked brisket and jalapenos
Southwestern Chicken Wrap (Since 1996- Section 125, The Corner Kick- Section 102, & Winners Club)
Smoked chicken, arugula, tomatoes, roasted corn and black beans wrapped in a chipotle tortilla served with avocado ranch dressing
Lonestar Cheesesteak (Burgers and More- Section 121)
Shaved ribeye steak, poblanos and onions topped with green chili queso on a freshly baked hoagie
Beer and Bacon Sloppy Joe (Heineken Corner- Section 112)
Ground beef simmered with bacon and beer, smothered in cheddar cheese served on a brioche bun
IPA Glazed Bacon on a Stick (Heineken Corner- Section 112)
Pork belly with a brown sugar IPA glaze served with crunchy pretzels
Italian Meatballs (Calcio Café- Section 109)
Italian style meatballs simmered in marinara topped with parmesan and served with garlic bread
Healthy Options (Midfield Market- Section 126)
Hummus with Pita Chips (Vegan)
Brussel Sprout Salad (Vegan, Gluten Free)
Protein Pack with Cheese, Crackers, Nuts, and Fruit (Vegetarian)
Heath Bar Brownie (Gluten Free)
FC Dallas opens the 2021 MLS regular season on Saturday, April 17 against the Colorado Rapids at Toyota Stadium in a match presented by MTX. For tickets and more information, please visit FCDallasTickets.com.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from April 5, 2021
- Atlanta United Signs Rocco Rios Novo to Short Term Agreement - Atlanta United FC
- Sporting KC Signs Academy Product Kaveh Rad - Sporting Kansas City
- Sounders FC Receives Approval to Welcome Fans Back to Lumen Field in a Limited Capacity to Open 2021 MLS Season - Seattle Sounders FC
- Match Preview: Atlanta United vs. LD Alajuelense - Atlanta United FC
- Orlando City SC Signs Midfielder Raul Aguilera as Club's 10th All-Time Homegrown - Orlando City SC
- Inter Miami CF Announces Three Preseason Fixtures to Finish 2021 Preseason - Inter Miami CF
- Philadelphia Union Announce Partnership with Founders Brewing Co. - Philadelphia Union
- Austin FC Announces Verde & Black, the Official Austin FC Podcast - Austin FC
- Head Coach Gary Smith 'Very Pleased' with Team's Attitude, Mentality After 1-0 Victory over Tampa Bay Rowdies - Nashville SC
- FC Dallas and Legends Hospitality Announce 11 New Food Items for 2021 at Toyota Stadium - FC Dallas
- FC Cincinnati Acquire Defender Gustavo Vallecilla on Loan from Ecuadorian Side SD Aucas - FC Cincinnati
- Atlanta United Signs Jack Gurr - Atlanta United FC
- MNUFC Loans Thomas Chacon to Uruguay's Liverpool FC - Minnesota United FC
- Nashville SC 2021 Single Game Tickets on Sale Today to General Public in the 300 Level for the First Two Matches - Nashville SC
- Sporting KC Announces Partnership with Central Bank of the Midwest - Sporting Kansas City
- Chicago Fire FC Announce Tickets for Home Opener at Soldier Field on Sale - Chicago Fire FC
- MLS to Implement Concussion Substitutes Initiative - MLS
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent FC Dallas Stories
- FC Dallas Foundation Breaks Ground on Tenth Pitch at My Possibilities
- FC Dallas Homegrown Ricardo Pepi Signs New Contract with FC Dallas
- FC Dallas Forward Ricardo Pepi Voted MLS Player of the Week for Week 15
- FC Dallas Downs LA Galaxy 4-0 After Ricardo Pepi's Record-Setting Hat Trick
- #DALvLA: Five Facts You Need to Know