Chicago Fire FC Announce Tickets for Home Opener at Soldier Field on Sale
CHICAGO - For the first time in 19 months, Chicago Fire FC are excited to welcome fans back to the stands as the Fire opens the 2021 MLS season at Soldier Field. The Club today announced that tickets for the Fire's home opener against New England Revolution at Soldier Field on Saturday, April 17 will be on sale to the general public on Wednesday, April 7 at 10:00 a.m. CT.
Tickets will be available for purchase at ChicagoFireFC.com or by calling 888-MLS-FIRE. All online and phone purchases will be delivered digitally.
Chicago Fire FC will take a phased approach by first opening the 100 and 200-level sections of Soldier Field, while maintaining safe social distancing between each seating pod in keeping with guidance provided by MLS. The Club will have the ability to increase attendance up to 25 percent of Soldier Field's capacity, which is consistent with the State of Illinois' "Restore Illinois" Phase 4 guidance.
To ensure the health and safety of fans, pre-determined and socially-distanced seating pods in groups of one, two, four or six seats will be available for purchase. Mobile tickets will be required for entry into Soldier Field. All fans ages two and older must wear a facial covering over their nose and mouth at all times - except while actively eating and drinking in their designated pods - and practice social distancing.
Single-game tickets for the Fire's remaining home games will go on sale on a game-by-game basis to stay aligned with local health and safety protocols.
Season ticket holders will be given priority access to additional tickets on Monday, April 5, followed by partial plan, group ticket buyers and fans that purchased tickets for 2020. Fans can still secure a seat to every home match with a 2021 season ticket package and experience the Fire's first full season back at Soldier Field or by calling 888-MLS-FIRE.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from April 5, 2021
- Atlanta United Signs Rocco Rios Novo to Short Term Agreement - Atlanta United FC
- Sporting KC Signs Academy Product Kaveh Rad - Sporting Kansas City
- Sounders FC Receives Approval to Welcome Fans Back to Lumen Field in a Limited Capacity to Open 2021 MLS Season - Seattle Sounders FC
- Match Preview: Atlanta United vs. LD Alajuelense - Atlanta United FC
- Orlando City SC Signs Midfielder Raul Aguilera as Club's 10th All-Time Homegrown - Orlando City SC
- Inter Miami CF Announces Three Preseason Fixtures to Finish 2021 Preseason - Inter Miami CF
- Philadelphia Union Announce Partnership with Founders Brewing Co. - Philadelphia Union
- Austin FC Announces Verde & Black, the Official Austin FC Podcast - Austin FC
- Head Coach Gary Smith 'Very Pleased' with Team's Attitude, Mentality After 1-0 Victory over Tampa Bay Rowdies - Nashville SC
- FC Dallas and Legends Hospitality Announce 11 New Food Items for 2021 at Toyota Stadium - FC Dallas
- FC Cincinnati Acquire Defender Gustavo Vallecilla on Loan from Ecuadorian Side SD Aucas - FC Cincinnati
- Atlanta United Signs Jack Gurr - Atlanta United FC
- MNUFC Loans Thomas Chacon to Uruguay's Liverpool FC - Minnesota United FC
- Nashville SC 2021 Single Game Tickets on Sale Today to General Public in the 300 Level for the First Two Matches - Nashville SC
- Sporting KC Announces Partnership with Central Bank of the Midwest - Sporting Kansas City
- Chicago Fire FC Announce Tickets for Home Opener at Soldier Field on Sale - Chicago Fire FC
- MLS to Implement Concussion Substitutes Initiative - MLS
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Chicago Fire FC Stories
- Chicago Fire FC to Begin Three-Game Homestand on Wednesday Chicago Fire FC Weekly Update: September 20 Ã¢ÂÂ September 26
- Chicago Fire FC Concludes Six-Game Road Trip with 2-0 Loss to CF Montréal at Stade Saputo
- Chicago Fire FC Lose 3-0 to D.C. United at Audi Field
- Chicago Fire FC Travel to D.C. and Montreal to Close out Six-Game Road Trip
- Chicago Fire FC Falls 2-0 to Sporting Kansas City