Dogs-Saints Postponed; Double-Header Tomorrow
St. Paul, Minn. - Tonight's scheduled game between the Chicago Dogs and the St. Paul Saints has been postponed due to rain. First pitch was scheduled for 7:05 pm CT, and the game was canceled shortly after 7:15 with rain in the area not yielding.
The two teams will now play a double-header starting at 11:35 am CT tomorrow. Dogs lefthanded pitcher Austin Wright is scheduled to make his season debut, facing off against Saints righty Eddie Medina in Game One. You can listen to a live broadcast of the games here.
Fans can tune in to The Chicago Dogs Baseball Network for a live broadcast of every Dogs game, with team broadcasters Sam Brief and Henrique DaMour on the call. Follow the team on social media - @TheChicagoDogs on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat - and use the hashtag #TakeABite. For more information, visit TheChicagoDogs.com.
• Discuss this story on the American Association message board...
American Association Stories from May 21, 2019
- Early Long Balls Doom 'Roaders - Cleburne Railroaders
- Liguori, 'Cats Blank X's, 7-0, in Home Opener - Gary SouthShore Railcats
- Saints and Dogs Postponed, Doubleheader on Wednesday - St. Paul Saints
- Dogs-Saints Postponed; Double-Header Tomorrow - Chicago Dogs
- Rain, Rain Go Away - Kansas City T-Bones
- 'Dogs and T-Bones Postponed for Second Straight Night - Lincoln Saltdogs
- Hill's Gem, Nieto's Bat Help Birds Clinch Series - Sioux Falls Canaries
- AirHogs Drop Another Well Pitched Game 6-2 - Texas AirHogs
- Birds Score 18 Runs, Wallop AirHogs - Sioux Falls Canaries
- Goldeyes Clip Railroaders in Cleburne - Winnipeg Goldeyes
- Milwaukee Edges RedHawks 5-3 in Home Opener - Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks
- American Association Game Recaps - AA
- Shorthanded 'Roaders Come up Short in Opener - Cleburne Railroaders
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Chicago Dogs Stories
- Dogs' Late Rally Falls Short as KC Takes Game One
- Dogs Sign Catcher Mitchell Kranson
- Chicago Dogs to Host Two "Bark at the Ballpark" Dog-Friendly Games at Impact Field July 10 and September 1
- Dogs Surge Late to Top Goldeyes
- Dogs Can't Withstand Goldeyes' Rally, Fall In Winnipeg