Saints and Dogs Postponed, Doubleheader on Wednesday
ST. PAUL, MN - The weather in St. Paul for the last two St. Paul Saints games have been cold and wet. On Tuesday night at CHS Field the combination was enough to postpone the game between the Saints and Chicago Dogs. The two teams will make up Tuesday's game as part of a double header on Wednesday beginning at 11:35 a.m. Both games are scheduled for seven innings and game two will begin approximately 25-minutes at the conclusion of game one. Fans who had tickets to Tuesday night's game can exchange their tickets in person at the box office to any remaining regular season game, of equal or lesser value. Fans who have tickets for Wednesday will now have the opportunity to watch both games and enter the ballpark when gates open.
The Saints will start RHP Eddie Medina (0-0, 6.35) in Game 1 and RHP Dustin Crenshaw (0-1, 1.35) in Game 2. The Dogs will counter with LHP Austin Wright (NR) in Game 1 and RHP Ben Allison (0-0, 7.36) in Game 2.
It is the 20th Anniversary of Office Space. Both games can be heard on KFAN Plus, 96.7 FM and seen on the Saints Cable Network, cable access channels in and around the Twin Cities.
• Discuss this story on the American Association message board...
American Association Stories from May 21, 2019
- Early Long Balls Doom 'Roaders - Cleburne Railroaders
- Liguori, 'Cats Blank X's, 7-0, in Home Opener - Gary SouthShore Railcats
- Saints and Dogs Postponed, Doubleheader on Wednesday - St. Paul Saints
- Dogs-Saints Postponed; Double-Header Tomorrow - Chicago Dogs
- Rain, Rain Go Away - Kansas City T-Bones
- 'Dogs and T-Bones Postponed for Second Straight Night - Lincoln Saltdogs
- Hill's Gem, Nieto's Bat Help Birds Clinch Series - Sioux Falls Canaries
- AirHogs Drop Another Well Pitched Game 6-2 - Texas AirHogs
- Birds Score 18 Runs, Wallop AirHogs - Sioux Falls Canaries
- Goldeyes Clip Railroaders in Cleburne - Winnipeg Goldeyes
- Milwaukee Edges RedHawks 5-3 in Home Opener - Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks
- American Association Game Recaps - AA
- Shorthanded 'Roaders Come up Short in Opener - Cleburne Railroaders
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent St. Paul Saints Stories
- Champions: Saints Claim First Title in 15 Years with 6-3 Victory, Sweep Series
- Saints City of Baseball Museum Honored with Top Ballpark Improvement by Ballpark Digest
- Lang Haunts Former Team, Saints Win Game Two of American Association Finals 3-2, One Win Shy of Title
- Saints Draw First Blood, Take Game One of American Association Finals 12-3
- Finals Tickets Now on Sale