Deck the Beast Halls for a Family in Need
BRAMPTON, ON - The Brampton Beast are encouraging fans, partners and season seat holders to join them in the spirit of the holidays and help support the local community by decorating the Powerade Centre this upcoming December.
It will be an invasion of pine trees and ornaments as any group, from individuals and families to local businesses, community and corporate partners can purchase a space on the Powerade Centre concourse to set up their own tree and decorations. Spaces will be available for $100, with the proceeds being donated to families in need in the Peel region during the holiday season. The trees will be displayed for the entire month of December, including home games against the Wichita Thunder, Wheeling Nailers and Toledo Walleye.
Those who have purchased a space are invited to join the festivities along with Boomer and the Beast players and decorate their trees on Tuesday, December 2nd at 6:30PM. This event is free and open to the public, and will also be a time where those wishing to contribute to the Pitton's Points for Pounds &chFP4r39JEBvmNrtYCaSCaKcPfqPF1RlrNA_nCJPmuYxMnJ7Jz9NWR3w] Foundation food drive can drop off non-perishable food items.
With the decorations complete, the concourse will be in full holiday spirit when the Beast play host to the Wichita Thunder on Friday December 5 at 7:30PM for the first of a three-game home stand. Game two will take place Saturday at 2:00PM, while the final contest will be on Sunday at 2:00PM against the Wheeling Nailers.
For more information, or if you are interested in sponsoring a tree or family, please contact Stephanie Heller at email@example.com or 905-564-1684.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from November 24, 2014
- Radio Recon's Ready for a Net-Front Battle - Reading Royals
- Reading Royals Weekly - Reading Royals
- Thunder Add Depth; Sign Duval - Wichita Thunder
- Jackals Weekly - Elmira Jackals
- The Game of the Year - Condors Teddy Bear Toss on Saturday - Bakersfield Condors
- Thunder Weekly - Wichita Thunder
- Oil Drops: Tulsa Oilers Weekly Report - Tulsa Oilers
- ECHL Transactions - November 24 - ECHL
- Wheeling Nailers Weekly Report - Wheeling Nailers
- Road Stretch Continues in California, Home Next Monday - Utah Grizzlies
- Missouri Acquires Jack Downing from South Carolina - Kansas City Mavericks
- Allen Americans Weekly Update - Allen Americans
- Stingrays Receive Forward Brandon Hynes and Defenseman Guy Leboeuf from Missouri - South Carolina Stingrays
- Gladiators Pick up Three from the AHL - Atlanta Gladiators
- ECHL.TV Now Available on Android Devices - ECHL
- Fuel Weekly - Indy Fuel
- Mallards Weekly Update - Quad City Mallards
- Deck the Beast Halls for a Family in Need - Brampton Beast
- Solar Bears enjoying success on lenghty road trip - ECHL
- Austin Smith Loaned to Norfolk of the American Hockey League - Allen Americans
- Cyclones Weekly - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Komets Split Weekend Home Double-Header; Fuel Visit for Thanksgiving, Solar Bears Here Saturday - Fort Wayne Komets
- Frozen in Time-The Weekly IceMen Update - Evansville IceMen
- Walleye Weekly - Toledo Walleye
- Stingrays Weekly: Stingrays Celebrate Thanksgiving with the Gwinnett Gladiators - South Carolina Stingrays
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Brampton Beast Stories
- Todd Rips Pair, Daccord Stands Tall as Beast Pick up First Win of 2019-20
- Beast Drop Close Opener against Walleye
- Beast Announce Leadership Group Ahead of Home Opener
- Beast and Growlers Meet for Preseason Action October 4 & 5
- Beast Announce 2019-20 Schedule Changes