THIS PAST WEEK:
About Tuesday Morning vs. Orlando: Maxime Clermont's 38 saves proved to be just enough as the Solar Bears narrowly defeated the Cyclones by a 5-3 final score in front of 2,936 at U.S. Bank Arena. Wade Megan had a season-high three-point night, including two lamplighters, for his second-straight multi-point game.
About Friday Night vs. Evansville: An excellent performance by Rob Madore and a three-point night from Josh Shalla highlighted a 4-0 win for the Cyclones over the IceMen in front of 2,774 at U.S. Bank Arena. Madore's seventh-career shutout came on a night where he made 24 saves. In addition to Shalla, David MacDonald and Christiaan Minella each contributed with multi-point efforts.
About Saturday Night vs. Kalamazoo: A pair of four-point games from Zach Budish and Byron Froese highlighted a 7-3 blowout win for the Cyclones over the Wings in front of 2,875 at U.S. Bank Arena on Saturday night. Stephan Vigier and Christiaan Minella also earned multi-point games while Rob Madore earned his second victory of the weekend by turning aside 24 shots.
THIS WEEK'S GAME SCHEDULE:
Wednesday, November 26 vs. Evansville, 7:30pm ET
$1 Beers / Movember Night
Friday, November 28 at Indy, 7:35pm ET
Saturday, November 29 at Indy, 7:35pm ET
SHOTS FROM THE POINT:
Thanksgiving Week: After picking up two straight wins, the Cyclones will head into "Turkey Week" with three big divisional games over a four day stretch. This Wednesday, the Clones welcome in the Evansville IceMen for a Wet Wednesday, featuring $1 beers and our "Movember Night" - where we raise awareness for mens health! Then, on Friday and Saturday, Cincinnati makes its first visit to Indy this season. Both games are set to begin at 7:35pm from the Fairgrounds Coliseum.
Froese on Fire: Cyclones forward Byron Froese has exploded offensively over the last few weeks. He picked up a season-high four points last Saturday and leads the club with five goals and 10 assists. His offensive numbers rank tied for sixth in the ECHL.
Get Him the Puck: Rookie forward Stephan Vigier continues to surge in his first full year as a pro. He is fourth on the Cyclones with eight points in 12 games. The Clones have amassed a 5-0 when he lights the lamp and leads the team with two game-winning goals.
Coors Light Viewing Party THIS WEEKEND: Join us this Friday and Saturday at Game Time Sports Bar and Grill for the Coors Light Cyclones Viewing Party! Cheer on the Cyclones as they visit the Indy Fuel for the first time this season while enjoying great food and beer specials! Plus, Cyclones Rewards Members will receive 20 Rewards Points just for attending!
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from November 24, 2014
- Radio Recon's Ready for a Net-Front Battle - Reading Royals
- Reading Royals Weekly - Reading Royals
- Thunder Add Depth; Sign Duval - Wichita Thunder
- Jackals Weekly - Elmira Jackals
- The Game of the Year - Condors Teddy Bear Toss on Saturday - Bakersfield Condors
- Thunder Weekly - Wichita Thunder
- Oil Drops: Tulsa Oilers Weekly Report - Tulsa Oilers
- ECHL Transactions - November 24 - ECHL
- Wheeling Nailers Weekly Report - Wheeling Nailers
- Road Stretch Continues in California, Home Next Monday - Utah Grizzlies
- Missouri Acquires Jack Downing from South Carolina - Kansas City Mavericks
- Allen Americans Weekly Update - Allen Americans
- Stingrays Receive Forward Brandon Hynes and Defenseman Guy Leboeuf from Missouri - South Carolina Stingrays
- Gladiators Pick up Three from the AHL - Atlanta Gladiators
- ECHL.TV Now Available on Android Devices - ECHL
- Fuel Weekly - Indy Fuel
- Mallards Weekly Update - Quad City Mallards
- Deck the Beast Halls for a Family in Need - Brampton Beast
- Solar Bears enjoying success on lenghty road trip - ECHL
- Austin Smith Loaned to Norfolk of the American Hockey League - Allen Americans
- Cyclones Weekly - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Komets Split Weekend Home Double-Header; Fuel Visit for Thanksgiving, Solar Bears Here Saturday - Fort Wayne Komets
- Frozen in Time-The Weekly IceMen Update - Evansville IceMen
- Walleye Weekly - Toledo Walleye
- Stingrays Weekly: Stingrays Celebrate Thanksgiving with the Gwinnett Gladiators - South Carolina Stingrays
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.