The Game of the Year - Condors Teddy Bear Toss on Saturday
CONDORSTOWN, Calif. - The Bakersfield Condors, owned by the Edmonton Oilers, are back on Dignity Health Home Ice at Rabobank Arena this Saturday, Nov. 29, for the 16th Annual Teddy Bear Toss at 7 p.m. With a HUGE crowd expected, fans are strongly encouraged to purchase tickets prior to Saturday.
Make sure you are in your seats early to ensure you do not miss the biggest goal of the year!
TEDDY BEAR TOSS - Saturday Nov. 29 v. Utah @ 7 p.m. (doors at 6 p.m. / 5:45 p.m. STH)
Fans are encouraged to bring new stuffed animals to the game and when the Condors score their first goal, throw them on the ice for charity. There will be no stuffed animals available for sale at the game so please plan ahead and get your furry friends this week.The stuffed animals will be collected by the United Way of Kern County who will distribute them to dozens of organizations throughout Kern County.The Condors have donated nearly 90,000 stuffed animals from their Teddy Bear Toss games all-time with last year's goal being the quickest in history at 33 seconds into the first period.All-time Teddy Bear Toss record: 8,075, If everyone brings two bears we will smash that record!Six of the Top 10 crowds in Condors history have been Teddy Bear Toss games including last season's crowd of 8,408 which was 9th all-time.Presented by Eyewitness News, KERN 1180, and Three-Way Chevrolet-Cadillac The Teddy Bear Toss goal scorer will help count and sort the bears on Monday morning from 7-9 a.m. on Eyewitness News. Be sure to watch! HOLIDAY HOURS
Tuesday Nov. 25: Condors office: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. / Box Office 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Wednesday Nov. 26: Condors office: 8:30 a.m. - 3 p.m. / Box Office 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thursday Nov. 27: Condors office: CLOSED / Box Office: CLOSED
Friday Nov. 28: Condors office: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. / Box Office: CLOSED
Saturday Nov. 29: Condors office: 10 a.m. - game time / Box Office: 10 a.m. - game time
HELP SEND DESERVING CHILDREN TO TEDDY BEAR TOSS WITH BIG BUDDIES
Donate to the BIG BUDDIES program for just $11/ticket and help send underprivileged children from local non-profit organizations to Teddy Bear Toss. Great incentives for your organization or business. Click here to print the order form.
TEDDY BEAR TOSS PICK 3
It's going to be the biggest crowd of the year. You know you are going to go. But you always sit in the top rows because you wait until the last minute. Don't wait! Save cash, save time standing in line, and sit in the seats YOU want to sit in by purchasing a Teddy Bear Toss Pick 3 plan. TBTP3 holders have access to the best seats in the house, plus you will save money and pick two more Condors games to come to over the next five months. It's a no brainer! Packages start at just $30. Contact the Condors front office at 324-PUCK (7825).
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from November 24, 2014
- Radio Recon's Ready for a Net-Front Battle - Reading Royals
- Reading Royals Weekly - Reading Royals
- Thunder Add Depth; Sign Duval - Wichita Thunder
- Jackals Weekly - Elmira Jackals
- The Game of the Year - Condors Teddy Bear Toss on Saturday - Bakersfield Condors
- Thunder Weekly - Wichita Thunder
- Oil Drops: Tulsa Oilers Weekly Report - Tulsa Oilers
- ECHL Transactions - November 24 - ECHL
- Wheeling Nailers Weekly Report - Wheeling Nailers
- Road Stretch Continues in California, Home Next Monday - Utah Grizzlies
- Missouri Acquires Jack Downing from South Carolina - Kansas City Mavericks
- Allen Americans Weekly Update - Allen Americans
- Stingrays Receive Forward Brandon Hynes and Defenseman Guy Leboeuf from Missouri - South Carolina Stingrays
- Gladiators Pick up Three from the AHL - Atlanta Gladiators
- ECHL.TV Now Available on Android Devices - ECHL
- Fuel Weekly - Indy Fuel
- Mallards Weekly Update - Quad City Mallards
- Deck the Beast Halls for a Family in Need - Brampton Beast
- Solar Bears enjoying success on lenghty road trip - ECHL
- Austin Smith Loaned to Norfolk of the American Hockey League - Allen Americans
- Cyclones Weekly - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Komets Split Weekend Home Double-Header; Fuel Visit for Thanksgiving, Solar Bears Here Saturday - Fort Wayne Komets
- Frozen in Time-The Weekly IceMen Update - Evansville IceMen
- Walleye Weekly - Toledo Walleye
- Stingrays Weekly: Stingrays Celebrate Thanksgiving with the Gwinnett Gladiators - South Carolina Stingrays
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Bakersfield Condors Stories
- Condors Head Coach Jay Woodcroft Signs Three-Year Extension
- Oilers Sign Patrick Russell to One-Year NHL Deal
- Condors Sign Esposito and Iacobellis to AHL Deals
- Condors & Condors Community Foundation Donates $516,661 in 2018-19
- Oilers Sign Brad Malone and Shane Starrett to One-Year NHL Deals