Condors to Host Gulls in Pacific Division Finals on Friday and Saturday
CONDORSTOWN, Calif. - The (1) Bakersfield Condors and (3) San Diego Gulls begin their best-of-seven Pacific Division Finals series with Games 1 and 2 in Bakersfield on Friday and Saturday at 7 p.m. The Condors playoff run is presented by Adventist Health. Tickets are on sale now at the Rabobank Arena Box Office, online at AXS.com, or by calling 324-PUCK (7825). A postseason record crowd of 8,120 watched the Condors advance on Saturday against Colorado and the Condors average of 7,167 was the third highest AHL attendance total in the first round this year.
Playoff passes are on sale now. The Playoff Pass freezes your ticket price for all games, all rounds, guarantees your seating location for all rounds, and saves money off box office pricing. Click here to purchase your playoff pass or call 324-PUCK (7825).
Purchase a 2019-20 ticket plan for as low as $9 / month and receive bonus playoff tickets. Click here, call 324-PUCK (7825) or come to the Condors front office.
SERIES SNAPSHOT AND NOTES:
The Pacific Division Finals will be the fifth time Bakersfield and San Diego have met in the postseason. Previously, the teams battled four times in the WCHL, with the last series coming in 2003.
Each team dispatched of their first round opponent in four games
It will be a matchup of the two best offenses in the AHL during the regular season as the Condors averaged 3.56 goals per game to lead the lead and the Gulls just behind at 3.51; Bakersfield had the fourth fewest goals against per game at 2.68 while the Gulls were 26th at 3.25 against a contest
Bakersfield was 4-4-2 against the Gulls during the regular season and went 3-0-1 in the final four games of the season series
The Condors were 21-10-3 on home ice in the regular season and had the second best road winning percentage in the Western Conference at 21-11-0-2 (.647)
San Diego had the second best (only the Condors were better) road winning percentage in the Pacific Division at 18-10-4-2 (.618).
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from April 29, 2019
- Wolves Face Iowa Wild in Central Division Finals - Chicago Wolves
- American Hockey League Announces Second-Round Schedules for 2019 Calder Cup Playoffs - AHL
- IceHogs Agree to Terms with Forward Nick Moutrey - Rockford IceHogs
- Condors to Host Gulls in Pacific Division Finals on Friday and Saturday - Bakersfield Condors
- Goaltender Parker Milner Joins Bears, Morrison Re-Assigned to Stingrays - Hershey Bears
- Monsters to Broadcast Games One and Two of North Division Finals vs. Toronto Marlies on FOX Sports Ohio - Cleveland Monsters
- 'Canes Recall Bean from Charlotte - Charlotte Checkers
- Roadrunners Re-Sign Kelly Klima to One-Year Contract - Tucson Roadrunners
- Griffins Sign Charle-Edouard D'Astous to Two-Year Deal - Grand Rapids Griffins
- 'Canes Recall Nedeljkovic from Charlotte - Charlotte Checkers
- Texas Signs Minnesota-Duluth Captain Parker MacKay - Texas Stars
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Bakersfield Condors Stories
- Condors Head Coach Jay Woodcroft Signs Three-Year Extension
- Oilers Sign Patrick Russell to One-Year NHL Deal
- Condors Sign Esposito and Iacobellis to AHL Deals
- Condors & Condors Community Foundation Donates $516,661 in 2018-19
- Oilers Sign Brad Malone and Shane Starrett to One-Year NHL Deals