Roadrunners Re-Sign Kelly Klima to One-Year Contract
TUCSON, AZ - The Tucson Roadrunners, proud American Hockey League affiliate of the Arizona Coyotes, announced today that the Roadrunners have re-signed forward Kelly Klima to a one-year AHL contract.
The 21-year-old Klima registered 28 points in 27 games with the Norfolk Admirals, ECHL affiliate of the Roadrunners, as well as one assist in 10 games with Tucson to conclude the campaign.
The 5-foot-10, 170-pound native of Tampa, FL completed his first professional season in 2018-19 following three full seasons in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League (QMJHL), totaling 126 points in 186 games.
"We're happy to have Kelly back with us again in the fall," said Roadrunners General Manager Steve Sullivan. "Kelly had a tremendous season in Norfolk and developed into a valuable part of our lineup in Tucson to end the season. We hope to see that growth continue."
The Roadrunners will begin their fourth season in Southern Arizona on Friday, October 18 at Tucson Arena. For ticket information, call 866-774-6253.
Roadrunners Season Ticket Memberships
The best way to never miss a moment of Roadrunners action, lock in your same great seat for all 34 Roadrunners home games today. Starting at just $11.50 per game, enjoy exclusive benefits that only Season Ticket Members have access to including your own personal Ticketmaster Account Manager, first right to 2020 Calder Cup Playoff tickets, a special membership gift and more! Call the Roadrunners today at 866-774-6253 to speak with your representative.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from April 29, 2019
- Wolves Face Iowa Wild in Central Division Finals - Chicago Wolves
- American Hockey League Announces Second-Round Schedules for 2019 Calder Cup Playoffs - AHL
- IceHogs Agree to Terms with Forward Nick Moutrey - Rockford IceHogs
- Condors to Host Gulls in Pacific Division Finals on Friday and Saturday - Bakersfield Condors
- Goaltender Parker Milner Joins Bears, Morrison Re-Assigned to Stingrays - Hershey Bears
- Monsters to Broadcast Games One and Two of North Division Finals vs. Toronto Marlies on FOX Sports Ohio - Cleveland Monsters
- 'Canes Recall Bean from Charlotte - Charlotte Checkers
- Roadrunners Re-Sign Kelly Klima to One-Year Contract - Tucson Roadrunners
- Griffins Sign Charle-Edouard D'Astous to Two-Year Deal - Grand Rapids Griffins
- 'Canes Recall Nedeljkovic from Charlotte - Charlotte Checkers
- Texas Signs Minnesota-Duluth Captain Parker MacKay - Texas Stars
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Tucson Roadrunners Stories
- Join the Roadrunners June 22-23 at TCC Kid's Fair
- Coyotes Sign Russo to One-Year Two-Way Contract
- Coyotes Sign Russo to One-Year Contract
- Roadrunners to Hold Stanley Cup Watch Party at Culinary Dropout
- Roadrunners Announce Opening Night and Additional Dates for 2019-20