Bullfrogs Announce New Corporate Advertising Manager
Green Bay, Wis. - The Green Bay Bullfrogs have announced the hiring of Corporate Advertising Manager, Brian Kuklinski. The announcement was made today by Big Top Baseball Ownership.
We are excited to have Brian in this new role for the Bullfrogs," Bullfrogs General Manager, Sieeria Vieaux said. "We feel that Brian brings a lot to the table as Corporate Advertising Manager and will continue to push the recent success of the Bullfrogs organization."
Kuklinski has spent the last 20 years in the radio industry, with the last eight specializing in advertising sales. He is currently in the midst of his fifth season announcing home games for the Bullfrogs, as well as being the radio play-by-play voice of the Green Bay Phoenix Men's Basketball Team. Kuklinski came from Woodward Radio Group where his focus was developing strategic integrated marketing campaigns to help the business growth of clients. "I enjoy a relationship-based approach to sales, and always have the best business interest of my clients in mind. I also enjoy working with a diverse portfolio of business categories."
Kuklinski is originally from Oshkosh and even attended UW-Oshkosh. Currently he resides in Green Bay with his wife, Jamie and their twin sons Trevor and Jonah.
"I couldn't be more excited to join the Green Bay Bullfrogs at this very exciting time in team history! I look forward to working with the local business community to develop great partnerships in anticipation of the opening of the new ballpark."
Green Bay begins another four-game road trip, visiting the Madison Mallards for the opener of a two-game series from the Duck Pond at Warner Park. First pitch is slated for a 7:05 p.m. start. Fans can tune in to the live radio broadcast on WOCO (107.1FM) or online at WOCO.Caster.FM. For tickets, visit the Bullfrogs ticket office at 315 S. Baird Street, call 920-497-7225, or purchase online at greenbaybullfrogs.com.
• Discuss this story on the Northwoods League message board...
Northwoods League Stories from June 14, 2018
- Ayers' RBI Single Puts Dock Spiders Past Chinooks 2-1 - Fond du Lac Dock Spiders
- Rafters Suffer Tough Walk-Off Loss by Growlers - Wisconsin Rapids Rafters
- St. Cloud Takes Series Opener against Eau Claire - St. Cloud Rox
- Huskies Score 5 in the 5th, Beat Loggers 6-2 - La Crosse Loggers
- Stingers Walk It Off, Win 5-4 - Willmar Stingers
- Huskies Win Fifth Straight, Extend Lead in Northern Division - Duluth Huskies
- Shut-Down Bullpen Seals 12th Straight Win - Madison Mallards
- Kalamazoo Growlers Win in Another Walk-Off - Kalamazoo Growlers
- Lemasters Leads Honkers Past Larks - Rochester Honkers
- Deims Is Money in Bucks 4-3 Walk-Off Win - Waterloo Bucks
- Woodchucks Drop First Game in Battle Creek - Wisconsin Woodchucks
- Bullfrogs Announce New Corporate Advertising Manager - Green Bay Bullfrogs
- Mallards Look to Make It 12 Straight - Madison Mallards
- Rafters Wrestle with Growlers for First Time in 2018 - Wisconsin Rapids Rafters
- Bullfrogs Walk-Off on the Rivets in Wild Comeback Victory - Green Bay Bullfrogs
- Chinooks Can't Hold Early Lead As Mallards Walk Off In Madison - Lakeshore Chinooks
- Landon Stephens Homers Twice, Rox Beat Larks 7-4 - St. Cloud Rox
- Rafters Split Series with Kingfish - Wisconsin Rapids Rafters
- Mallards Walk-Off Again - Madison Mallards
- Bucks Drop 10-5 Decision to Mankato - Waterloo Bucks
- Rivets Can't Find Control in Ninth, Lose 8-7 - Rockford Rivets
- Bats Heat up in a 10-3 Win over Battle Creek - Fond du Lac Dock Spiders
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.