BMO Soccer Celebration Summer Tour Schedule Unveiled
MONTREAL - The Montreal Impact unveiled Friday the schedule of its BMO Soccer Celebration summer tour for the 2019 season.
Presented by BMO, in collaboration with adidas, Allstate, Evangelista Sports, Husqvarna, Nutrilait, Oasis, Pepsi, Tim Hortons, and Videotron, this tour has, for the last five years, provided an improved format of the club's traditional public training sessions, a success since 2002.
The Impact will visit Champlain College, in Saint-Lambert, on Tuesday, May 21, at 6pm (880 Riverside St.), before going back to Westwood Junior field, in Saint-Lazare, on Wednesday, June 12, at 6pm (2920 Saint-Louis St.), followed by Parc Corbeil, in Terrebonne, on Friday, September 6, at 6pm (795 John-F. Kennedy St.) before finally visiting L'Assomption on Wednesday, October 2, on a field to be determined.
During the soccer celebrations, a group of 11 Montreal Impact players will participate in mini-games with young players from local soccer clubs. The players will also meet supporters for autograph sessions at the partners' tents.
Entrance is free of charge for everyone starting at 6pm in order to take part in the numerous contests and activities organized by our partners. At the Impact's tent, it will be possible to purchase tickets for a game at Stade Saputo in 2019 at an exclusive rate. You'll also find a giant inflatable foosball game, soccer darts, a soccer skills game, an Evangelista Sports mini-boutique and the Nutrilait gang, who will be there distributing milk cartons and other promotional items.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from May 10, 2019
- Game Notes: Sounders FC vs. Houston Dynamo - May 11, 2019 - Seattle Sounders FC
- Columbus Crew SC Hosts Los Angeles Football Club at MAPFRE Stadium Tomorrow - Columbus Crew SC
- Game Preview: New England Revolution vs. San Jose Earthquakes - New England Revolution
- Impact Visits FC Cincinnati Saturday Afternoon - Montreal Impact
- Match Preview: Atlanta United vs. Orlando City SC - Atlanta United FC
- MLS Disciplinary Committee Decisions Announced - MLS
- #DirkDayFCD & More 5 Things You Need to Know About #FCDvRBNY - FC Dallas
- Real Salt Lake Faces Rocky Mountain Rival Colorado Rapids Saturday in Denver - Real Salt Lake
- Columbus Crew SC Defender Aboubacar Keita Receives International Call-Up for FIFA Under-20 Men's World Cup - Columbus Crew SC
- Preview: Orlando City Begin Two-Game Road Stint at Atlanta - Orlando City SC
- LAFC Heads to Ohio to Face Columbus Crew SC on Saturday Afternoon - Los Angeles FC
- Houston Dynamo Loan GK Michael Nelson to RGV FC for Tonight's Match in Phoenix - Houston Dynamo
- Revolution Forward Justin Rennicks Named to United States Roster for FIFA U-20 World Cup - New England Revolution
- Minnesota United FC vs. Chicago Fire Preview - Minnesota United FC
- Real Salt Lake GK David Ochoa Called to the U.S. for the 2019 FIFA U-20 World Cup - Real Salt Lake
- Match Preview: New York Heads West to Face FC Dallas - New York Red Bulls
- BMO Soccer Celebration Summer Tour Schedule Unveiled - Montreal Impact
- Union's Mark McKenzie, Matt Real Called up by United States Under-20 National Team Ahead of 2019 FIFA U-20 World Cup - Philadelphia Union
- Edwin Cerrillo, Paxton Pomykal, Brandon Servania Called into United States U-20 National Team for 2019 U-20 World Cup - FC Dallas
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.