Game Notes: Sounders FC vs. Houston Dynamo - May 11, 2019
Following a 1-1 road draw over the weekend at Minnesota, Sounders FC (5-1-4, 19 points) returns home to face the Houston Dynamo (6-1-1, 19 points) on Saturday evening at CenturyLink Field (7:00 p.m. PT/ JOEtv, YouTube TV, 950 KJR AM, El Rey 1360 AM).
Saturday's match is being broadcast locally on JOEtv and regionally on YouTube TV, featuring Keith Costigan, Kasey Keller and Steve Zakuani on the call, with Michelle Ludtka, Marcus Hahnemann and James Riley providing pre-match, halftime and post-match coverage. Sports Radio 950 KJR AM is carrying the contest, with Matt Johnson handling play-by-play and Wade Webber on color commentary, in addition to Jackson Felts, Pete Fewing and Danny Jackson on pre-match, halftime and post-match duty. Fans in Western Washington can tune in to El Rey 1360 AM for a Spanish radio broadcast, featuring "Zuper" Mario Rodriguez, Felipe Maqueda and Carlos Tapia.
Sounders FC is riding a nine-game home unbeaten streak (7-0-2) into Saturday's match, five shy of the club record. Seattle's 19 points are tied for the third-best start through 10 games in team history, while this is the first time the club has lost just once in its first 10 fixtures to start a season.
Following Saturday's match, Seattle hosts Orlando City SC on Wednesday, May 15 (7:30 p.m. PT / JOEtv, YouTube TV, 950 KJR AM, El Rey 1360 AM).
Local TV: JOEtv
Regional TV: YouTube TV
Talent: Keith Costigan, Kasey Keller and Steve Zakuani
Pre-Match, Halftime and Post-Match Talent: Michelle Ludtka, Marcus Hahnemann and James Riley
Local Radio: 950 KJR AM
Talent: Matt Johnson and Wade Webber
Pre-Match, Halftime and Post-Match Talent: Jackson Felts, Pete Fewing and Danny Jackson
Local Radio (Spanish): El Rey 1360 AM
Talent: Mario Rodriguez, Felipe Maqueda and Carlos Tapia
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from May 10, 2019
- Game Notes: Sounders FC vs. Houston Dynamo - May 11, 2019 - Seattle Sounders FC
- Columbus Crew SC Hosts Los Angeles Football Club at MAPFRE Stadium Tomorrow - Columbus Crew SC
- Game Preview: New England Revolution vs. San Jose Earthquakes - New England Revolution
- Impact Visits FC Cincinnati Saturday Afternoon - Montreal Impact
- Match Preview: Atlanta United vs. Orlando City SC - Atlanta United FC
- MLS Disciplinary Committee Decisions Announced - MLS
- #DirkDayFCD & More 5 Things You Need to Know About #FCDvRBNY - FC Dallas
- Real Salt Lake Faces Rocky Mountain Rival Colorado Rapids Saturday in Denver - Real Salt Lake
- Columbus Crew SC Defender Aboubacar Keita Receives International Call-Up for FIFA Under-20 Men's World Cup - Columbus Crew SC
- Preview: Orlando City Begin Two-Game Road Stint at Atlanta - Orlando City SC
- LAFC Heads to Ohio to Face Columbus Crew SC on Saturday Afternoon - Los Angeles FC
- Houston Dynamo Loan GK Michael Nelson to RGV FC for Tonight's Match in Phoenix - Houston Dynamo
- Revolution Forward Justin Rennicks Named to United States Roster for FIFA U-20 World Cup - New England Revolution
- Minnesota United FC vs. Chicago Fire Preview - Minnesota United FC
- Real Salt Lake GK David Ochoa Called to the U.S. for the 2019 FIFA U-20 World Cup - Real Salt Lake
- Match Preview: New York Heads West to Face FC Dallas - New York Red Bulls
- BMO Soccer Celebration Summer Tour Schedule Unveiled - Montreal Impact
- Union's Mark McKenzie, Matt Real Called up by United States Under-20 National Team Ahead of 2019 FIFA U-20 World Cup - Philadelphia Union
- Edwin Cerrillo, Paxton Pomykal, Brandon Servania Called into United States U-20 National Team for 2019 U-20 World Cup - FC Dallas
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Seattle Sounders FC Stories
- Seattle Drops 2-1 Result to Portland in Heated Cascadia Cup Contest
- Game Notes: Sounders FC vs. Portland Timbers - July 21, 2019
- Sounders FC Encourages Fans to Arrive Early to Sunday's Match against Portland, Enjoy Free Summer Music Stage Concert Presented by Zulily
- Sounders FC Falls 3-1 to Borussia Dortmund in International Friendly at CenturyLink Field
- Game Notes: Sounders FC vs. Borussia Dortmund - July 17, 2019