Admirals set macaroni madness
Milwaukee, WI-Milwaukee Admirals President Jon Greenberg announced today that the team has joined forces with the Hunger Task Force of Milwaukee to collect food at their next two upcoming games: Friday, November 11 and Wednesday, November 16.
For the promotion, dubbed "Macaroni Madness," fans are encouraged to bring down a box of macaroni or other non-perishable food item and place it in one of the barrels located at all four arena entrances or on the 200 level concourse. Fans can place the food into the barrels at any point; however, those who bring macaroni are encouraged to hold on to them during the game to use as noisemakers.
Any fan who brings a non-perishable food item will receive a voucher for a half-priced ticket in the Stern and Bow section to any Sunday through Thursday home game through December. Cash donations will also be accepted. There is a limit of one coupon per person.
Both Friday and Wednesday's games are set for 7 pm. For tickets fans can fall Ticketmaster at (414) 276-4545 or log on to www.milwaukeeadmirals.com and click on the ticket button.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from November 9, 2005
- Usual suspects propel Houston to win - Houston Aeros
- Danis Leads 'Dogs to Victory - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Aeros Squeeze Past Ak-Sar-Ben Knights, 2-1 - Abbotsford Heat
- Canucks Sign Burrows, Rypien - Manitoba Moose
- Coleman Headed To Tampa Bay - Springfield Falcons
- AHL suspends Jacques - Hamilton Bulldogs
- AHL announces suspensions - AHL
- Aeros release D Myrvold - Houston Aeros
- Penguins weekly - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Jillson recalled by Buffalo - Rochester Americans
- Nickulas returned to P-Bruins - Providence Bruins
- Rivermen lose defenseman, receive left wing - Peoria Rivermen
- Atlanta recalls Berkhoel, Wolves sign Tarkki - Chicago Wolves
- Admirals set macaroni madness - Milwaukee Admirals
- Mike Jarmuth returned to Trenton - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Iowa recalls center from Augusta Lynx - Iowa Chops
- AHL weekly release - AHL
- Injury puts damper on Hartford Wolf Pack - Connecticut Whale
- Hamilton Bulldogs promotions announced - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Hamilton Bulldogs scheduled to meet with Binghamton Senators - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Hamilton Bulldogs promotions - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Lightning reassign Tarnasky and Eklund to Falcons - Springfield Falcons
- AHL Quick Hits - AHL
- Moose sign Moscevsky to PTO - Manitoba Moose
- Canadiens assign Danis to Hamilton - Hamilton Bulldogs
- B-Sens announce TV partnership with UPN-8 - Binghamton Senators
- Houston Aeros game notes - Houston Aeros
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.