Admirals Release 2018-19 Home Schedule
Norfolk, VA - The Norfolk Admirals announced the home portion of the 2018-19 schedule on Thursday afternoon consisting of 36 dates to be played at Norfolk Scope.
The home schedule is made up of 11 Wednesday games, 12 Friday games, and 13 Saturday games. All 36 home games will start at 7:00 pm. Norfolk will host ten different teams throughout the course of the season. South Division foes South Carolina and Greenville will each make four trips to the Scope while Atlanta, Florida and Orlando will visit three times. Jacksonville makes the most visits of any team, playing at the Scope six times.
Nine of the ten teams the Admirals will face come from the Eastern Conference. Aside from the six teams that make up the South Division the Admirals will host Reading, Manchester, and Maine who all play in the North Division. Former North Division turned Central opponent Wheeling rounds out the list of teams traveling to Norfolk, making four appearances at the Scope including the home opener on October 13.
The home games of the 2018-19 season are split up throughout the year with five home games in October, November, and March, while playing six times in December, January, and February. The season will conclude with a trio of home games in the month of April.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from May 3, 2018
- Solar Bears Dealt 5-1 Loss in Game 3 - Orlando Solar Bears
- Kirkpatrick Scores Twice as 'Blades Take Game 3 at Orlando - Florida Everblades
- Monarchs Shut out Thunder in Game 4, 3-0 - Manchester Monarchs
- ECHL Transactions - May 3 - ECHL
- Steelheads Game Day Storylines - Game 4, Mountain Division Final - Idaho Steelheads
- Thunder Reveals 2018-19 Home Schedule - Wichita Thunder
- Americans Announce Mother's Day Plan - Allen Americans
- Royals Partner with American Cancer Society, Create Relay for Life - Reading Royals
- Admirals Release 2018-19 Home Schedule - Norfolk Admirals
- Playoff Game Preview: Orlando Solar Bears vs. Florida Everblades - Orlando Solar Bears
- Game 4 - Adirondack (6-3) vs. Manchester (5-2) - Adirondack Thunder
- Monarchs Game Day Capsule, Game 4, May 3 - Manchester Monarchs
- Komets Clipped by Walleye 4-3 - Fort Wayne Komets
- Steelheads Face Elimination After Game 3 Loss - Idaho Steelheads
- Eagles Take 3-0 Series Lead with 3-2 Win at Idaho - Colorado Eagles
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Norfolk Admirals Stories
- Admirals Pretty in Pink with 6-1 Win over IceMen
- Game Preview: IceMen at Admirals, January 19, 2019
- Quick Strikes in the Third Push IceMen Past Admirals
- Game Preview: IceMen at Admirals, January 18, 2019
- Promotional Details for this Saturday's Pink in the Rink Announced