Wolf Pack Release Brandon Alderson from PTO
HARTFORD-Hartford Wolf Pack general manager Jim Schoenfeld announced today that the Wolf Pack has released forward Brandon Alderson from his Professional Tryout (PTO) agreement, and returned him to the Wolf Pack's ECHL affiliate, the Greenville Swamp Rabbits.
Summoned from Greenville last Monday, Alderson skated in three games with the Wolf Pack, registering one assist, one minor penalty, a +1 and three shots on goal. In 17 games with the Swamp Rabbits, the fourth-year pro has ten goals and nine assists for 19 points, plus 20 penalty minutes.
The Wolf Pack's next action is tomorrow night, Wednesday, January 11, when they continue a stretch of four straight road games with a visit to Rochester to take on the Americans. Faceoff is 7:05 PM. All of the action can be heard live on News Radio 1410 WPOP, and on-line at www.newsradio1410.com and iHeartRadio. Video streaming is available at www.ahllive.com.
The Wolf Pack's next home game is Friday, January 20 vs. the Toronto Marlies at 7:15. As at all Friday-night Wolf Pack home games, fans can enjoy $1 hot dogs and $2 that night, through the start of the second period. Also, the first 2,000 fans will receive a Wolf Pack 20th anniversary poster, compliments of Bud Light, as part of the Wolf Pack's "Hartford Hockey Heritage Weekend".
Tickets for all Wolf Pack 2016-17 home games are on sale now at the Agera Energy Ticket Office at the XL Center, on-line at www.hartfordwolfpack.com and by phone at (877) 522-8499.
Season ticket information for the Wolf Pack's 2016-17 AHL season can be found on-line at www.hartfordwolfpack.com. To speak with a representative about all of the Wolf Pack's many attractive ticketing options, call (855) 762-6451.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from January 10, 2017
- Checkers Come Alive to Capsize Admirals 5-1 - Charlotte Checkers
- Admirals Stumble against Checkers - Milwaukee Admirals
- Goaltender Jeff Glas, IceHogs Agree to Terms - Rockford IceHogs
- Tampa Bay Lightning Reassign Slater Koekkoek, Kristers Gudlevskis - Syracuse Crunch
- Sabres Recall Ullmark - Rochester Americans
- Conference-Leading Griffins Hit the Road to Face Milwaukee and Rockford - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Wolf Pack Release Brandon Alderson from PTO - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Goaltender Joonas Korpisalo Recalled by Blue Jackets` - Cleveland Monsters
- Condors Take It Back Indoors Tonight at 7 p.m. against San Antonio - Bakersfield Condors
- Tuesday's Outdoor Practice in Belvidere Postponed - Rockford IceHogs
- Phantoms Set for Rivalry Series with Hershey This Weekend - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- P-Bruins Week in Review 1/2/17-1/8/17 - Providence Bruins
- Canucks Recall Defenseman Andrey Pedan from the Comets - Utica Comets
- Practice with the Pros in Five Locations - St. John's IceCaps
- Heat Head Off for Three-Game Road Trip; Return Home Next Week for Pride Night, Teddy Bear Toss - Stockton Heat
- Hurricanes Assign Andrej Nestrasil to Charlotte - Charlotte Checkers
- Albany Devils Transaction - Albany Devils
- Checkers Offering 90 Cent Tickets for 1950s Night - Charlotte Checkers
- Predators Recall Aberg, Saros and Assign Fiala and Mazanec to Milwaukee - Milwaukee Admirals
- Lightning Recall Gabriel Dumont, Kristers Gudlevskis and Reassign Adam Wilcox - Syracuse Crunch
- The Sound Tigers Report: Week 13 - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- 2017 Spring Training Golf Classic - Portland Pirates
- Hogs Return Home for Illinois Lottery Cup Game - Rockford IceHogs
- Week 13 Report: Homestand Rolls on with Gulls and Griffins - Rockford IceHogs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Hartford Wolf Pack Stories
- Wolf Pack Sign Defenseman Matt Finn to PTO
- Connor Brickley Recalled by NY Rangers, Drew Melanson Summoned from Maine and Derek Pratt signed to PTO
- Gettinger's Late Goal Lifts Wolf Pack over Marlies
- Vinni Lettieri Returned by Rangers; Ty Ronning Reassigned from Maine and Matt Petgrave Released from PTO
- Rangers Acquire Seventh-Round Pick in 2020 NHL Entry Draft for Marek Mazanec