Heat Head Off for Three-Game Road Trip; Return Home Next Week for Pride Night, Teddy Bear Toss
HEAT HOME GAMES COMING UP THIS WEEK:
The Heat hit the road for a three-game swing, including Wednesday in San Diego and Friday in Bakersfield before returning to NorCal Saturday in San Jose. Follow along with all the action on Twitter or listen to the FREE audio broadcast on Spreaker or iHeartRadio, available on your desktop, laptop and mobile devices or you can watch live using AHL Live!
HEAT HOME GAMES IN THE NEAR FUTURE: Frankie is collecting his stuffed animals to throw on the ice during the Heat game on January 21st and you should too. Stockton Heat vs. Bakersfield Condors Friday, January 20 (7:30 p.m. faceoff - 6:30 p.m. doors) - Stockton Arena The Heat are teaming with the You Can Play Project in an effort to bring awareness to the inclusion of all athletes regardless of their backgrounds. The You Can Play Project's mission is to challenge the culture and guarantee that athletes are given a fair opportunity to compete, judged by other athletes and fans alike, only by what they contribute to the sport or their team's success.
Stockton Heat vs. Bakersfield Condors Saturday, January 21 (7:30 p.m. faceoff - 6:30 p.m. doors) - Stockton Arena Everyone's favorite event, Teddy Bear Toss, is just around the corner! Start saving your stuffed animals and teddy bears as we'll toss them onto the ice after the Heat score their first goal of the game! Last year a record of 8,231 bears were donated to the United Way of San Joaquin County and we want to beat that number this year!
HEAT HOME GAMES COMING DOWN THE PIKE: Safety Night will feature the Heat trying to get you...yes you... into the book of world records! Safety Night will feature the Heat trying to get you...yes you... into the book of world records! Stockton Heat vs. Bakersfield Condors Saturday, February 4 (7:30 p.m. faceoff - 6:30 p.m. doors) - Stockton Arena You want to make history with the Heat? Well come down to Stockton Arena for Safety Night as we try to set a World Record for the most people wearing safety vests in one place! To help our goal, the first 2,000 fans will receive a Heat safety vest but to put Stockton in the record book, we'll need to have those of you who work in dangerous jobs to wear your own high visibility vest to the game that night. In addition to our record attempt, we will also have a number of businesses on hand to talk about safety in many different capacities while it will be a way for our community to thank those who do work those dangerous jobs that take a certain type of person with specific skills to do!
Stockton Heat vs. San Jose Barracuda & Bakersfield Condors Friday and Saturday, February 17 & 18 (7:30 p.m. faceoff - 6:30 p.m. doors) - Stockton Arena It's one of the Heat's signature events as Covanta Easy Being Green Weekend will be upon us on Friday, February 17 as the Heat host San Jose, followed by the Saturday, February 18 meeting between Stockton and the Bakersfield Condors! If you've never been to Covanta Easy Being Green, you're missing out on all of the tips and tricks to help you and your family not only do your part to help preserve our environment, but you will also learn tips and tricks from companies who can take money out of your energy bills and put them back in your pockets! Plus, it's another great giveaway as a Heat tote bag will be given to the first 750 fans 13-years-old and over on both nights! Perfect for groceries!!!!
UPCOMING EVENTS FOR OUR LOYAL SEASON TICKET HOLDERS:
The next Full Season Ticket Holder event will be another pre-game Chalk Talk with Head Coach Ryan Huska before the game Friday, February 17 against the San Jose Barracuda. Come prepared to ask questions about the team and about the Heat's opponent as this will be the first time the Heat face San Jose at Stockton Arena since Opening Night.
Be on the lookout for RSVP information coming soon for the Full Season Ticket Holder "Skate with the Team" event. Get on the ice with the Stockton Heat after the Sunday, February 26 game against the Texas Stars. This event, exclusive to ticket holders, requires an RSVP, especially if you need rental skates. Information should be available in January.
For more information on upcoming events and for the latest Season Ticket Holder News, visit StocktonHeat.com/STH or follow @AHLHeatTix on Twitter! To learn how you can become a Season Ticket Holder and attend awesome events like these, call 209.373.1500 and speak with our account executives today or visit StocktonHeat.com!
GROUP PERK OF THE WEEK:
Want to skate on the same ice as the pros? If so, our Pregame Skate group perk is for you!
Your adult or youth hockey team can play a pickup game at Stockton Arena for an hour on game day with the purchase of 75 tickets minimum to the Heat game that night!
To learn more about this and other group perks available, or to book your group now, call 209.373.1500 or visit StocktonHeat.com.
DON'T MISS THIS DEAL:
With Teddy Bear Toss right around the corner, it's the perfect time to purchase our Teddy Bear Hat Trick Plan!
Purchase one ticket to Teddy Bear Toss Saturday, January 21 and receive two additional flex vouchers valid to any other Heat home game this season! Plan starts as low as $32!
Get yours today by visiting stocktonheat.com/hattrick or call 209.373.1500 for more information.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from January 10, 2017
- Checkers Come Alive to Capsize Admirals 5-1 - Charlotte Checkers
- Admirals Stumble against Checkers - Milwaukee Admirals
- Goaltender Jeff Glas, IceHogs Agree to Terms - Rockford IceHogs
- Tampa Bay Lightning Reassign Slater Koekkoek, Kristers Gudlevskis - Syracuse Crunch
- Sabres Recall Ullmark - Rochester Americans
- Conference-Leading Griffins Hit the Road to Face Milwaukee and Rockford - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Wolf Pack Release Brandon Alderson from PTO - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Goaltender Joonas Korpisalo Recalled by Blue Jackets` - Cleveland Monsters
- Condors Take It Back Indoors Tonight at 7 p.m. against San Antonio - Bakersfield Condors
- Tuesday's Outdoor Practice in Belvidere Postponed - Rockford IceHogs
- Phantoms Set for Rivalry Series with Hershey This Weekend - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- P-Bruins Week in Review 1/2/17-1/8/17 - Providence Bruins
- Canucks Recall Defenseman Andrey Pedan from the Comets - Utica Comets
- Practice with the Pros in Five Locations - St. John's IceCaps
- Heat Head Off for Three-Game Road Trip; Return Home Next Week for Pride Night, Teddy Bear Toss - Stockton Heat
- Hurricanes Assign Andrej Nestrasil to Charlotte - Charlotte Checkers
- Albany Devils Transaction - Albany Devils
- Checkers Offering 90 Cent Tickets for 1950s Night - Charlotte Checkers
- Predators Recall Aberg, Saros and Assign Fiala and Mazanec to Milwaukee - Milwaukee Admirals
- Lightning Recall Gabriel Dumont, Kristers Gudlevskis and Reassign Adam Wilcox - Syracuse Crunch
- The Sound Tigers Report: Week 13 - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- 2017 Spring Training Golf Classic - Portland Pirates
- Hogs Return Home for Illinois Lottery Cup Game - Rockford IceHogs
- Week 13 Report: Homestand Rolls on with Gulls and Griffins - Rockford IceHogs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.