Wednesday's Revolution Match vs. Montreal Impact Moved to 5:00 p.m.
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. - The New England Revolution's home match against the Montreal Impact on Wednesday, September 23 will kick off at 5:00 p.m. ET at Gillette Stadium. The contest will air locally on NBC Sports Boston, with Brad Feldman and Charlie Davies calling the action, as well as on the radio at 98.5 The Sports Hub HD2 and WBIX 1260 AM Nossa Radio USA.
Wednesday's game will be the third meeting between New England and Montreal this season, and the first in Foxborough. The Impact hosted the Revolution and won, 2-1, in Thierry Henry's MLS coaching debut on Feb. 29, before the Revolution responded with a 1-0 win in the MLS is Back Tournament group stage on July 9.
Today, Saturday at 4:30 p.m. ET, the Revolution will face New York City FC at Gillette Stadium. The match airs on NBC Sports Boston, 98.5 The Sports Hub, and Nossa Radio USA.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from September 19, 2020
- Rapids Shock Hot Galaxy with 2-0 Win - Colorado Rapids
- Dynamo Rally for 2-2 Draw with Minnesota United FC - Houston Dynamo
- Chicago Fire FC Falls 4-1 to Orlando City SC at Exploria Stadium - Chicago Fire
- MNUFC Earn Point on the Road in Houston - Minnesota United FC
- Medunjanin's late game-winner propels FCC in win - FC Cincinnati
- Nashville SC's Unbeaten Run Comes to An End against First-Place Columbus Crew SC - Nashville SC
- D.C. United Draw 2-2 against Toronto FC at Audi Field - D.C. United
- Toronto FC (2) - D.C. United (2) Post Match Summary - Toronto FC
- Four Lions Find the Back of the Net in 4-1 Win over Chicago - Orlando City SC
- Atlanta United Falls to Inter Miami CF 2-1 - Atlanta United FC
- Medunjanin's Olimpico Leads FC Cincinnati Past New York, 1-0 - New York Red Bulls
- Inter Miami CF Defeats Atlanta United FC 1-2 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium - Inter Miami CF
- Johnny Russell Scores Twice in 3-2 Loss - Sporting Kansas City
- Notes & Quotes: New England Revolution 0 - 0 New York City FC - New York City FC
- Revolution and New York City FC Play to 0-0 Draw - New England Revolution
- FC Dallas Defeats Sporting Kansas City 3-2 at Children's Mercy Park - FC Dallas
- Colorado Rapids Sign Decorated Defender Steven Beitashour to a One-Year Contract - Colorado Rapids
- Colorado Rapids Trade Kei Kamara to Minnesota United FC for $150,000 in GAM - Colorado Rapids
- MNUFC Acquire Forward Kei Kamara from Colorado Rapids - Minnesota United FC
- Timbers Face San Jose Earthquakes in Road Match Tonight - Portland Timbers
- Wednesday's Revolution Match vs. Montreal Impact Moved to 5:00 p.m. - New England Revolution
- Wednesday's Game against New England Moved Earlier to 5pm - Montreal Impact
- Earthquakes Take on Portland Timbers Tonight - San Jose Earthquakes
- Whitecaps FC Acquire $400,000 in MLS Allocation Money from D.C. United for Yordy Reyna - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- D.C. United Acquire Yordy Reyna from the Vancouver Whitecaps - D.C. United
- Columbus Crew SC Hosts Nashville SC Tonight - Columbus Crew SC
- Sounders FC Jumps into First Place in Western Conference with 3-0 Win over LAFC - Seattle Sounders FC
- LAFC Loses 2-0 to Seattle Sounders on the Road - Los Angeles FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.