Walleye Register Loaned to AHL
Toledo, OH - Defenseman Matt Register has been loaned to the Hartford Wolf Pack of the AHL.
In his first season with the Walleye, Register has posted 46 points (12G, 34A) with 32 penalty minutes over 62 games played. The 29-year-old has been unstoppable in his ECHL career, racking up an astounding 319 points (86G, 233A) over 403 games. On March 10th at Indy, Register appeared in his 400th career ECHL game. He has also picked up 304 career penalty minutes and is a plus 73 in ECHL play. Register has also added to resume another 100 playoff games and has been a three-time Kelly Cup Champion.
Register has appeared in the AHL before, appearing in six contests with Chicago during the 2014-15 season and collected four assists. Hartford is on the road at Charlotte for a pair of games on Saturday and Sunday this weekend.
Your Toledo Walleye play their first of three games in Cincinnati on Thursday before returning to the Huntington Center to face the Brampton Beast on Friday night. The final meeting of the regular season for the Walleye and Fort Wayne Komets is on Sunday in Toledo. For tickets go to www.toledowalleye.com or call 419-725-9255.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from March 19, 2019
- Four First Period Goals Send Stingrays Past KC - South Carolina Stingrays
- Solar Bears Drop Rubber Match to Steelheads - Orlando Solar Bears
- Steelheads Offense Shines in 7-2 Win over Solar Bears - Idaho Steelheads
- Admirals Announce Several Roster Moves - Norfolk Admirals
- ECHL Transactions - March 19 - ECHL
- Nailers Sign Nicolas Erb-Ekholm - Wheeling Nailers
- Walleye Register Loaned to AHL - Toledo Walleye
- Game Preview: Solar Bears vs. Steelheads - Orlando Solar Bears
- Manchester Monarchs Care Foundation Donates $7,500 to Elliot Hospital - Manchester Monarchs
- Thunder Adds Young Defenseman Nilsen - Wichita Thunder
- Adirondack's Riley Named Inglasco/ECHL Player of the Week - ECHL
- Riley Tabbed as Inglasco ECHL Player of the Week - Adirondack Thunder
- Tulsa's Keserich Named CCM/ECHL Goaltender of the Week - ECHL
- Keserich Named ECHL Goaltender of the Week Again - Tulsa Oilers
- Thunder Donate More Than $25,000 to C.R. Wood Cancer Center - Adirondack Thunder
- Stingrays Weekly Report - March 19 - South Carolina Stingrays
- Rush Defeat Grizzlies 4-3 on Monday Night - Utah Grizzlies
- Grizzlies Insider Adam Turner on 4-3 Loss to Rapid City - Utah Grizzlies
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.