Vancouver Canucks Defenseman Guillaume Brisebois Loaned to the Laval Rocket
MONTREAL - The Laval Rocket announced on Friday an agreement with the Vancouver Canucks for the loan of Quebec defenseman Guillaume Brisebois to the Rocket. Brisebois will be available starting March 13
The 23-year-old defenseman from Longueuil will be in his fourth season in the AHL, having played 165 games for the Utica Comets since 2017, amassing 10 goals and 34 assists, for a total of 44 points. Brisebois played eight games with the Canucks in 2018-19. He completed a four-season junior career in the QMJHL with the Acadie-Bathurst Titan and the Charlottetown Islanders.
Brisebois was a third-round pick, 66th overall by the Canucks in the 2015 NHL Entry Draft.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from March 5, 2021
- Sholl Sets Stars Record to Hold onto 5-2 Win in Tucson - Texas Stars
- Quinney's Hat Trick Pushes Henderson to 4-2 Win over Eagles - Colorado Eagles
- Tight Defense Lifts Moose over Belleville, 3-1 - Manitoba Moose
- Wolves Drop Shootout to Monsters - Chicago Wolves
- Monsters Hold on for 4-3 Shootout Win over League-Leading Wolves - Cleveland Monsters
- Three-Point Trio Leads Stockton to Friday Win - Stockton Heat
- Guhle to Gulls - San Diego Gulls
- Game Preview: Condors Live on 23abc Saturday at 3 p.m. - Bakersfield Condors
- Bears Sign Defender Andrew Nielsen to Tryout Agreement - Hershey Bears
- Vancouver Canucks Defenseman Guillaume Brisebois Loaned to the Laval Rocket - Laval Rocket
- Rasmussen and Lindstrom Return from Detroit - Grand Rapids Griffins
- American Hockey League Announces Schedule Change - AHL
- Game Day Build-Up: Senators vs Moose March 5th - Belleville Senators
- Game #9 Texas at Tucson - Tucson Roadrunners
- Ontario Reign Announce Broadcast Updates - Ontario Reign
- Heat, Marlies Kick off Two-Game Set Friday - Stockton Heat
- An Improved Otto - Laval Rocket
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.