American Hockey League Announces Schedule Change
March 5, 2021 - American Hockey League (AHL) News Release
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. ... The American Hockey League today announced that due to roster constraints affecting the Hartford Wolf Pack, their game scheduled for Saturday, Mar. 6, against the Bridgeport Sound Tigers in Bridgeport (AHL Game #107) has been postponed.
A make-up date has not yet been determined.
POSTPONED: AHL Game #107 - Hartford at Bridgeport - from Sat., Mar. 6 to TBD
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from March 5, 2021
- Sholl Sets Stars Record to Hold onto 5-2 Win in Tucson - Texas Stars
- Quinney's Hat Trick Pushes Henderson to 4-2 Win over Eagles - Colorado Eagles
- Tight Defense Lifts Moose over Belleville, 3-1 - Manitoba Moose
- Wolves Drop Shootout to Monsters - Chicago Wolves
- Monsters Hold on for 4-3 Shootout Win over League-Leading Wolves - Cleveland Monsters
- Three-Point Trio Leads Stockton to Friday Win - Stockton Heat
- Guhle to Gulls - San Diego Gulls
- Game Preview: Condors Live on 23abc Saturday at 3 p.m. - Bakersfield Condors
- Bears Sign Defender Andrew Nielsen to Tryout Agreement - Hershey Bears
- Vancouver Canucks Defenseman Guillaume Brisebois Loaned to the Laval Rocket - Laval Rocket
- Rasmussen and Lindstrom Return from Detroit - Grand Rapids Griffins
- American Hockey League Announces Schedule Change - AHL
- Game Day Build-Up: Senators vs Moose March 5th - Belleville Senators
- Game #9 Texas at Tucson - Tucson Roadrunners
- Ontario Reign Announce Broadcast Updates - Ontario Reign
- Heat, Marlies Kick off Two-Game Set Friday - Stockton Heat
- An Improved Otto - Laval Rocket
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.