Tucson Padres Return Home Tuesday
The Tucson Padres return home on Tuesday for a brief four game homestand against the Colorado Springs Sky Sox, the Triple-A affiliate of the Colorado Rockies. First baseman Anthony Rizzo has rejoined the Tucson Padres after a stint in the Major Leagues. In his first 54 Triple-A games, Rizzo hit .359 with 16 home runs and 64 RBIs. Here is a game-by-game promotional listing for this series:
Tuesday: TWO-FOR-TUESDAY presented by KVOI - ALL seats are specially priced at a buy one, get one free offer, including general admission ($6.50), dugout reserved ($8.50), and home plate reserved ($10.50). Two-for-one tickets can be purchased in advance at the Kino Stadium Box Office or by phone at (520) 434-1367.
Wednesday: SOCIAL MEDIA NIGHT and WIENER WEDNESDAY - One dollar hot dogs, all night long, sponsored by Mia 97.1 and 92.9 The Mountain. The followers of the Tucson Padres Twitter and Facebook accounts will receive a special offer which will include great ticket and beer specials. A special password, to be released on the club's Twitter and Facebook pages, is required to take advantage of the offer.
Thursday: BUDWEISER THIRSTY THURSDAY presented by KMSB Fox 11, K-HIT, and the Tucson Weekly - Budweiser, Bud Light and Coca-Cola products are just $1 per beverage. The beer and soft drink specials start at 6:00 when the gates open. Designated drivers get a wristband for complimentary soft drinks. Also, it's only $2 for crafts like Sierra Nevada, Odell and Barrio. The discount drink specials end at 9:00 pm.
Friday: TUCSON PADRES CAMOUFLAGE CAP NIGHT presented by Chase and 104.1 The Truth - The first 2,000 adults, ages 17 & older, with a paid admission will get a FREE Tucson Padres camouflage cap. Gates open at 6:00 p.m. It's also FRITOS Family Friday. Grab the family and make Friday nights family night at the ballpark with FRITOS corn chips! Attend a FRITOS Family Friday game when randomly selected families will participate in ballpark activities such as: perform PA Announcer duties, be a co-radio broadcaster or even get to toss out a ceremonial first pitch. And on top of that, bring your empty FRITOS bag or pick up a bag at Kino Stadium. Then show the FRITOS bag at the Friar Attire Store to get 10% off Tucson Padres merchandise.
For Tucson Padres tickets, call (520) 434-1367, visit tucsonpadres.com or stop by our box office beginning at 10:00 am. As always, parking is free at Kino Stadium!
• Discuss this story on the Pacific Coast League message board...
Pacific Coast League Stories from July 25, 2011
- Aces Drop Finale In Sacramento - Reno Aces
- Rainiers Shut Down at Salt Lake - Tacoma Rainiers
- RedHawks Complete Sweep with 8-2 Win - Oklahoma City Dodgers
- Nashville Wins 8-3 Over Cubs In Finale - Nashville Sounds
- Zephyrs Top 'Topes, 9-5 - Albuquerque Isotopes
- Aces Host Las Vegas for Conclusion of Silver State Diamond Challenge - Reno Aces
- Round Rock Continues Hit Parade in Win - Omaha Storm Chasers
- Zephyrs Earn Split in Albuquerque - New Orleans Baby Cakes
- Round Rock Express Storm Past Omaha 9-2 - Round Rock Express
- Aguila Named PCL Player of the Week - New Orleans Baby Cakes
- PCL Names Players of the Week - PCL
- Round Rock Express - Series Preview Vs. Memphis Redbirds - Round Rock Express
- Sounds' De La Cruz Named PCL Pitcher of the Week - Nashville Sounds
- Tucson Padres Return Home Tuesday - Tucson Padres
- RedHawks Game Notes - Oklahoma City Dodgers
- Weekly Sports League and Franchise Report - OSC Original by Dan Krieger
- Round Rock Express - Game Notes at Omaha Storm Chasers - Round Rock Express
- Tucson Blows Lead, Wins with Homer in 13th - Tucson Padres
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Tucson Padres Stories
- Triple-A Showdown at Kino Stadium from April 11 - 14
- Triple-A Baseball Returns to Tucson for Four More Days
- Feder To Receive Prestigious Presidential Citation At Baseball Winter Meetings Today
- Food Drive at Kino Stadium for Victims of Recent Mexico Weather Disasters
- Vamos a Tucson Mexican Baseball Fiesta Is Thursday Through Sunday