Timberwolves Assign Keita Bates-Diop to G League Affiliate Iowa Wolves
Minneapolis-St. Paul - The Minnesota Timberwolves today announced they have assigned forward Keita Bates-Diop to the Iowa Wolves, the team's NBA G League affiliate.
Bates-Diop has played in 13 games with Iowa this season, averaging 17.5 points and 9.0 rebounds in 35.7 minutes per game. He has seen action in two games for Minnesota this season, playing a total of 18 minutes while scoring four points. The Timberwolves drafted Bates-Diop with the 48th overall selection in the 2018 NBA Draft.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from January 4, 2019
- Charge Lose in Overtime 122-117 - Canton Charge
- Knicks' Irvin Registers Career-High To Avenge Earlier Season Loss To 905, 113-110 - Westchester Knicks
- Fair's Buzzer Beater Leads Bulls to Seventh Consecutive Win - Windy City Bulls
- Bulls Blow Past BayHawks - Erie BayHawks
- Greensboro Falls to Lakeland - Greensboro Swarm
- Hicks' Career-High 32 Points Lead Mad Ants to Win against Wisconsin - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Trail Blazers Transfer Wade Baldwin to NBA G League's Texas Legends - Texas Legends
- Long Island Nets Acquire Okaro White - Long Island Nets
- Timberwolves Assign Keita Bates-Diop to G League Affiliate Iowa Wolves - Iowa Wolves
- Team Effort Helps Blue Hold off Lakers - Oklahoma City Blue
- Knicks Look to Avenge Earlier Season Loss to Raptors - Westchester Knicks
- South Bay Drops First Game of 2019 to the Blue - South Bay Lakers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Iowa Wolves Stories
- Wolves Lock Down in Fourth Quarter to Secure Win over Suns
- Iowa Takes Care of Business in Home Finale against Wisconsin
- Wolves Take Down Spurs in Come-From-Behind Victory
- Road Woes Continue for Iowa in Loss to Long Island
- Johnson-Odom Breaks Wolves Single-Season Scoring Record in Road Loss to Red Claws