Tampa Bay Lightning Recall Forward Taylor Raddysh, Goaltender Spencer Martin from Syracuse Crunch
SYRACUSE, N.Y. - The Tampa Bay Lightning have recalled forward Taylor Raddysh and goaltender Spencer Martin from the Syracuse Crunch to the taxi squad today, vice president and general manager Julien BriseBois announced. In addition, forward Gemel Smith and goaltender Christopher Gibson have been assigned to the Crunch.
Raddysh, 6-foot-3, 209 pounds, has recorded two goals and five points in nine games with the Crunch this season. He has appeared in 141 career NHL games, all with Syracuse, recording 39 goals and 86 points, including 12 power play goals and four game-winners. Raddysh has played in four career Calder Cup Playoff games, all during the 2019 postseason.
The Caledon, Ontario native was drafted by the Lightning in the second round, 58th overall, of the 2016 NHL Draft.
Martin, 6-3, 200 pounds, has played in four games with the Crunch this season, notching a 2-2-0 record with a 2.72 goals-against average and a .911 save percentage. He has skated in 162 career AHL games with Syracuse, Colorado Eagles and San Antonio Rampage. Martin has played in three NHL games, all with the Colorado Avalanche during the 2016-17 season.
A native of Oakville, Ontario, Martin was drafted by Colorado in the third round, 63rd overall, of the 2013 NHL Draft.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from March 8, 2021
- Heat Hot Streak Hits Six Games with OT Win - Stockton Heat
- Phantoms Win in Overtime...Again - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Rocket: Powered by Female Strength - Laval Rocket
- Phantoms Tickets on Sale Tomorrow - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Blue Jackets Reassign Veini Vehvilainen to Monsters from Taxi Squad - Cleveland Monsters
- P-Bruins Fall to Hartford Wolf Pack in Overtime, 3-2 - Providence Bruins
- American Hockey League Announces Schedule Change - Henderson Silver Knights
- American Hockey League Announces Schedule Change - AHL
- American Hockey League Announces Schedule Change - Colorado Eagles
- Bakersfield's Cooper Marody Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week - AHL
- Cooper Marody Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week - Bakersfield Condors
- Game Day Build-Up: Senators vs Rocket March 8th - Belleville Senators
- Heat Seek Sixth-Straight Win Monday at Manitoba - Stockton Heat
- Raptors Announce Month-Long Celebration of Women in Sport - Toronto Marlies
- Hershey Bears Weekly: Home Success Moves Bears to Top of North Division - Hershey Bears
- Colorado Concludes Multiple Transactions - Colorado Eagles
- Tampa Bay Lightning Recall Forward Taylor Raddysh, Goaltender Spencer Martin from Syracuse Crunch - Syracuse Crunch
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Syracuse Crunch Stories
- Tampa Bay Lightning Recall Forwards Mitchell Stephens, Alex Barre-Boulet from Syracuse Crunch
- Crunch Roll Past Comets, 5-1
- Syracuse Crunch Reassign Nikita Pavlychev to Orlando Solar Bears
- Crunch Edge Amerks, 4-3, in Overtime
- Tampa Bay Lightning Recall Forward Daniel Walcott from Syracuse Crunch to Taxi Squad