Syracuse Mets Announce Updated Attendance Policies
SYRACUSE, NY - With the announcement by New York State that restrictions at outdoor venues have been lifted, the Syracuse Mets have adjusted their policies to reflect the current guidance.
Starting June 22nd (the next home Syracuse Mets game), NBT Bank Stadium will be open in accordance with the State guidelines. Most seating areas will become open at 100% capacity seating, while the stadium will still provide some socially distanced seating sections for fans that are more comfortable continuing to socially distance.
Proof of vaccination will no longer be required to sit in any sections at NBT Bank Stadium.
Fans who are not vaccinated or not fully vaccinated will still be expected to wear their masks throughout the games except when they are in their seat and actively eating or drinking.
Fans that have already purchased tickets from June 22nd to July 4th (the current period on sale) may exchange their tickets if this new policy affects their seat location either positively or negatively.
Tickets for the rest of July 13th through August 1st will go on sale Friday, June 18th
The Clear Bag policy will still be enforced for the rest of the season.
The Met-ticulously Clean program will still be in place. The Stadium will continue to be disinfected and sanitized after every game, and the commitment to indoor air quality with HealthWay Air Purifiers in indoor spaces will remain.
"We are excited to continue to offer our guests a choice while expanding our capacity as we head into the busiest part of our season," said Syracuse Mets General Manager Jason Smorol. "Our commitment to keeping this stadium clean and safe for our fans will not waver, and we look forward to entertaining our fanbase with bigger, better promotions as the season goes on. Let's get 8,000 plus in here for the July 4th weekend!"
Tickets for home Syracuse Mets games in July will go on sale June 18th at 10 a.m. Fans can purchase tickets for games at the Onondaga Coach Ticket Office at NBT Bank Stadium or over the phone, 315-474-7833, during regular office hours (Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.) or online anytime at syracusemets.com.
• Discuss this story on the Triple-A East League message board...
Triple-A East League Stories from June 17, 2021
- I-Cubs Dominate St. Paul in 12-2 Win - Iowa Cubs
- Knights Go Big, Beat the Jumbo Shrimp 9-3 - Charlotte Knights
- Clemens Extends Hit Streak to Six in Loss - Toledo Mud Hens
- RailRiders Hold Lead to Top Syracuse - Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders
- Memphis Loses an Extra-Inning Heartbreaker - Memphis Redbirds
- Knights Knock Five Home Runs, Top Jacksonville, 9-3 - Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp
- Bullpen and Blankenhorn Impressive, But Syracuse Loses Tenth Straight with 4-2 Loss at Scranton/Wilkes-Barre on Thursday Night - Syracuse Mets
- Sounds Take Late Lead, Snap Four-Game Losing Skid - Nashville Sounds
- Downs' Game-Winning Homer Gives WooSox 3-2 Victory - Worcester Red Sox
- Downs Home Run Gives Worcester Win - Lehigh Valley IronPigs
- Bisons Batters Fuel 5-2 Win over Rochester - Buffalo Bisons
- Game Information: Indianapolis Indians (20-17) vs. Memphis Redbirds (15-23) - Indianapolis Indians
- Bisons Top Plates, 5-2, Thursday - Rochester Red Wings
- June 17 Game Notes: Iowa at St. Paul - Iowa Cubs
- Bulls Fall to Tides 10-6 - Durham Bulls
- SWB RailRiders Game Notes - June 17, 2021 - Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders
- Jumbo Shrimp Homestand Highlights June 22-27 - Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp
- Memphis Redbirds Game Notes: June 17, 2021 - Memphis Redbirds
- Syracuse Mets Announce Updated Attendance Policies - Syracuse Mets
- Single-Game Tickets for June 29-September 19 on Sale Monday, June 21 - Indianapolis Indians
- Rehabbers Shine, But Mets Lose Late Lead and Fall to RailRiders, 10-7, in Ten Innings - Syracuse Mets
- Morrison, Payton & Co. Power Bats to Skid-Snapping Win - Louisville Bats
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Syracuse Mets Stories
- Behind Jackson and Eickhoff, Mets Bounce Back with 6-3 Win over Red Wings on Wednesday Afternoon
- Vance Worley Provides Solid Start, But Mets Fall to Red Wings in Series Opener, 3-1
- Mets and RailRiders Cancelled on Sunday Because of Rain, Syracuse Wins Series
- Trevor Williams Impresses in Mets Debut, Leading Salt City to a 5-3 Win over Scranton/Wilkes-Barre on Saturday Night
- Duels of the Dishes Series Returns to Syracuse & Rochester in 2021