STARS Dallas Stars Reassign Right Wing Denis Gurianov
FRISCO, Texas - Dallas Stars General Manager Jim Nill announced today that the club has reassigned right wing Denis Gurianov to the Texas Stars, Dallas' top development affiliate in the American Hockey League (AHL).
Gurianov, 22, has recorded five shots on goal and a +2 plus/minus rating in three NHL games with Dallas during the 2019-20 campaign. Last season, the forward registered four points (1-34) in 21 regular-season games with Dallas, logging 23 hits. Gurianov also skated in 57 regular-season AHL games, finishing third on Texas with a professional career-high 48 points (20-2848). He shared third on the squad with 20 goals and ranked fourth with 28 assists, establishing new professional career highs in both categories.
The 6-foot-2, 195-pound native of Togliatti, Russia was originally selected by Dallas in the first round (12th overall) of the 2015 NHL Draft.
Texas is on the road for a pair of games this weekend against the Iowa Wild. Tonight, the weekend series begins at 7 p.m. from Wells Fargo Center in Des Moines, IA and will conclude on Saturday, Oct. 12, at 7 p.m.
The Texas Stars are the primary development affiliate of the NHL's Dallas Stars. Full-season, 24-game and 12-game ticket packages for the 2019-20 campaign are on sale now. For more information, call (512) GO-STARS (467-8277) or visit TexasStars.com.
Images from this story
Texas Stars right wing Denis Gurianov
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from October 11, 2019
- Stars Drop Shootout Decision to Wild - Texas Stars
- Grosenick the Difference in Milwaukee's Win over Griffins - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Rampage Stay Perfect with Shutout over Wolves - San Antonio Rampage
- Phantoms Young Talent Shines in 4-1 Victory over Penguins - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Wolves Blanked in San Antonio - Chicago Wolves
- Sound Tigers Topple Checkers on the Road - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Cormier, Devils Take Down Senators, 2-1 - Binghamton Devils
- Amerks Open Road Trip with 2-1 Win in Springfield - Rochester Americans
- Checkers Raise Cup Banner, Drop Home Opener - Charlotte Checkers
- Sens Drop Home-Opener to Devils - Belleville Senators
- Penguins Fall to Phantoms, 4-1 - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Monsters Comeback Falls Short in 2-1 Loss to Crunch - Cleveland Monsters
- Grosenick Backstops Admirals to Win in Grand Rapids - Milwaukee Admirals
- Driedger's Spectacular Effort Not Enough for T-Birds against Rochester - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Crunch Top Monsters, 2-1, for First Win of the Season - Syracuse Crunch
- Coyotes Recall Lyubushkin; Assign Capobianco to Tucson - Tucson Roadrunners
- New Jersey Devils Recall Defenseman Matt Tennyson - Binghamton Devils
- $5 Kids Tickets, Pet-Item Drive Set for Monday Matinee vs. Laval - Rockford IceHogs
- Marlies Visit Moose in Cross-Conference Clash - Toronto Marlies
- Chicago Wolves Add Schuldt - Chicago Wolves
- Blue Jackets Recall Forward Markus Hannikainen from Monsters - Cleveland Monsters
- STARS Dallas Stars Reassign Right Wing Denis Gurianov - Texas Stars
- Syracuse Crunch and Dunkin' Continue Goals for Charity Program - Syracuse Crunch
- The Rocket Lead the Fight against Cancer - Laval Rocket
- Jets Reassign Sami Niku to Manitoba - Manitoba Moose
- Moose Assign Beaudoin and Cederholm - Manitoba Moose
- Rochester Americans Game Preview - October 11 at Springfield Thunderbirds - Rochester Americans
- Sound Tigers Play Checkers this Weekend - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- 'Hocktoberfest' Returns to Blue Cross Arena October 18 - Rochester Americans
- Game Day Build-Up: Senators vs. Devils, October 11 - Belleville Senators
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.