Moose Assign Beaudoin and Cederholm
WINNIPEG - The Manitoba Moose Hockey Club announced today the team has assigned defencemen Charles-David Beaudoin and Jacob Cederholm to its ECHL affiliate, the Jacksonville Icemen.
Beaudoin, 25, appeared in 57 games with the Moose during the 2018-19 season where he collected seven points by scoring one goal and adding six assists. The Drummondville, Que. native spent the past two seasons with the Moose after making his AHL debut with the Binghamton Senators in 2016-17. Beaudoin has collected 17 points (2G, 15A) in 99 career AHL games.
Cederholm, 21, appeared in 25 games with Jacksonville last season, recording six points (1G, 5A). The Helsingborg, Sweden product also played nine AHL games with the Moose. Cederholm was a fourth round pick, 97th overall, of the Winnipeg Jets in the 2016 NHL Entry Draft.
The Moose roster currently sits at two goaltenders, 8 defencemen and 17 forwards.
The Moose open their 2019-20 home schedule tonight when they host the Toronto Marlies. For more information about Season Seats, Mini Packs, 10-Ticket Flex Packs or to purchase single-game tickets, visit moosehockey.com/tickets.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from October 11, 2019
- Stars Drop Shootout Decision to Wild - Texas Stars
- Grosenick the Difference in Milwaukee's Win over Griffins - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Rampage Stay Perfect with Shutout over Wolves - San Antonio Rampage
- Phantoms Young Talent Shines in 4-1 Victory over Penguins - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Wolves Blanked in San Antonio - Chicago Wolves
- Sound Tigers Topple Checkers on the Road - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Cormier, Devils Take Down Senators, 2-1 - Binghamton Devils
- Amerks Open Road Trip with 2-1 Win in Springfield - Rochester Americans
- Checkers Raise Cup Banner, Drop Home Opener - Charlotte Checkers
- Sens Drop Home-Opener to Devils - Belleville Senators
- Penguins Fall to Phantoms, 4-1 - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Monsters Comeback Falls Short in 2-1 Loss to Crunch - Cleveland Monsters
- Grosenick Backstops Admirals to Win in Grand Rapids - Milwaukee Admirals
- Driedger's Spectacular Effort Not Enough for T-Birds against Rochester - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Crunch Top Monsters, 2-1, for First Win of the Season - Syracuse Crunch
- Coyotes Recall Lyubushkin; Assign Capobianco to Tucson - Tucson Roadrunners
- New Jersey Devils Recall Defenseman Matt Tennyson - Binghamton Devils
- $5 Kids Tickets, Pet-Item Drive Set for Monday Matinee vs. Laval - Rockford IceHogs
- Marlies Visit Moose in Cross-Conference Clash - Toronto Marlies
- Chicago Wolves Add Schuldt - Chicago Wolves
- Blue Jackets Recall Forward Markus Hannikainen from Monsters - Cleveland Monsters
- STARS Dallas Stars Reassign Right Wing Denis Gurianov - Texas Stars
- Syracuse Crunch and Dunkin' Continue Goals for Charity Program - Syracuse Crunch
- The Rocket Lead the Fight against Cancer - Laval Rocket
- Jets Reassign Sami Niku to Manitoba - Manitoba Moose
- Moose Assign Beaudoin and Cederholm - Manitoba Moose
- Rochester Americans Game Preview - October 11 at Springfield Thunderbirds - Rochester Americans
- Sound Tigers Play Checkers this Weekend - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- 'Hocktoberfest' Returns to Blue Cross Arena October 18 - Rochester Americans
- Game Day Build-Up: Senators vs. Devils, October 11 - Belleville Senators
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.