$5 Kids Tickets, Pet-Item Drive Set for Monday Matinee vs. Laval
ROCKFORD, Ill. - The Rockford IceHogs are treating fans ages 17 and under to a $5 ticket special for their Columbus Day matchup against the Laval Rocket at 1 p.m. at the BMO Harris Bank Center. In addition, the Hogs are also teaming up with Two Men And A Truck during Monday's contest to host the "Movers For Mutts" pet-item drive, which will benefit PAWS Humane Society in Rockford.
MONDAY, OCT. 14 vs. LAVAL ROCKET
Time: Puck drop is at 1 p.m. Doors open at 12 p.m.
$5 Kids Tickets: Tickets for fans ages 17 and under are available for just $5 for the IceHogs' Columbus Day showdown against the Rocket. Tickets can be purchased online HERE, in-person at the BMO Harris Bank Center Box Office or by calling the IceHogs front office at (815) 968-5222.
NOTE: To purchase the $5 kids tickets online, select the "Kid and Student Ticket" option under the "Type" dropdown on Ticketmaster.
"Movers for Mutts" Pet Item Drive, Courtesy of Two Men And A Truck: Fans who donate new or gently-used pet care items, pet food or cleaning supplies at the entrance of the arena on Monday will receive two free ticket vouchers to the IceHogs' home game on Wed. Oct. 30 vs. the San Antonio Rampage at 7 p.m.
Donations can be made at any entrance to the BMO Harris Bank Center. Proceeds benefit PAWS Humane Society.
Postgame Skate with the Hogs: Those in attendance can join their favorite IceHogs players for a skate on the BMO Harris Bank Center ice immediately following the conclusion of the game. Fans must provide their own skates, as rentals are not available.
NOTE: Skaters can line up for the postgame skate at the top of section 101 or at the VIP doors in the main lobby after the game. Fans must wear skates to take the ice for the postgame skate.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from October 11, 2019
- Stars Drop Shootout Decision to Wild - Texas Stars
- Grosenick the Difference in Milwaukee's Win over Griffins - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Rampage Stay Perfect with Shutout over Wolves - San Antonio Rampage
- Phantoms Young Talent Shines in 4-1 Victory over Penguins - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Wolves Blanked in San Antonio - Chicago Wolves
- Sound Tigers Topple Checkers on the Road - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Cormier, Devils Take Down Senators, 2-1 - Binghamton Devils
- Amerks Open Road Trip with 2-1 Win in Springfield - Rochester Americans
- Checkers Raise Cup Banner, Drop Home Opener - Charlotte Checkers
- Sens Drop Home-Opener to Devils - Belleville Senators
- Penguins Fall to Phantoms, 4-1 - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Monsters Comeback Falls Short in 2-1 Loss to Crunch - Cleveland Monsters
- Grosenick Backstops Admirals to Win in Grand Rapids - Milwaukee Admirals
- Driedger's Spectacular Effort Not Enough for T-Birds against Rochester - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Crunch Top Monsters, 2-1, for First Win of the Season - Syracuse Crunch
- Coyotes Recall Lyubushkin; Assign Capobianco to Tucson - Tucson Roadrunners
- New Jersey Devils Recall Defenseman Matt Tennyson - Binghamton Devils
- $5 Kids Tickets, Pet-Item Drive Set for Monday Matinee vs. Laval - Rockford IceHogs
- Marlies Visit Moose in Cross-Conference Clash - Toronto Marlies
- Chicago Wolves Add Schuldt - Chicago Wolves
- Blue Jackets Recall Forward Markus Hannikainen from Monsters - Cleveland Monsters
- STARS Dallas Stars Reassign Right Wing Denis Gurianov - Texas Stars
- Syracuse Crunch and Dunkin' Continue Goals for Charity Program - Syracuse Crunch
- The Rocket Lead the Fight against Cancer - Laval Rocket
- Jets Reassign Sami Niku to Manitoba - Manitoba Moose
- Moose Assign Beaudoin and Cederholm - Manitoba Moose
- Rochester Americans Game Preview - October 11 at Springfield Thunderbirds - Rochester Americans
- Sound Tigers Play Checkers this Weekend - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- 'Hocktoberfest' Returns to Blue Cross Arena October 18 - Rochester Americans
- Game Day Build-Up: Senators vs. Devils, October 11 - Belleville Senators
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Rockford IceHogs Stories
- Warm up with the IceHogs During Stroll on State
- Sock Giveaway, Free Tickets for Service Members on Military Appreciation Night
- Hogs D-Man Ian McCoshen to Match Fan Donations for Brovember
- Free IceHogs Tickets for Military Members on Saturday, November 16
- Day of the Dead Night, Skate with the Hogs Highlight Weekend Slate