Stampede Activates Reggie Hearn; Waives Kodi Augustus
BOISE, Idaho (November 28, 2014) - The Idaho Stampede announced today that guard Reggie Hearn has been activated for the first time this season. To make room for Hearn on the 10-man active roster, the team has waived forward Kodi Augustus.
Hearn (6-4, 210, Northwestern) was drafted by the Stampede in the sixth round of the 2013 NBA D-League Draft. During the 2013-14 season, Hearn appeared in 41 games, averaging 8.6 points and 4.4 rebounds in 27.7 minutes per game. He also won two games for Idaho at the buzzer on January 18, 2014 at home against the Santa Cruz Warriors as well as on the road against the Los Angeles D-Fenders on February 22, 2014.
Hearn will be in uniform tonight when the Stampede hosts the Reno Bighorns at 7 p.m. at CenturyLink Arena.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from November 28, 2014
- Bighorns Fall to Idaho 144-134 - Reno Bighorns
- Joel Wright Scores 41 Points in Stampede Victory - Idaho Stampede
- Legends Slam Jam - Texas Legends
- Jam Lose to Legends 105-94 - Bakersfield Jam
- OKC's Balanced Scoring Leads to 121-109 Win - Oklahoma City Blue
- Birch Put-Back with 1.2 Seconds Left Hands Maine Their First Loss - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Red Claws Lose First Game of Season - Maine Red Claws
- Charge Outlast BayHawks for First Home Win - Canton Charge
- Stampede Activates Reggie Hearn; Waives Kodi Augustus - Idaho Stampede
- Pistons Recall Forward Tony Mitchell from Drive - Grand Rapids Drive
- Kings Reassign Eric Moreland to Reno - Reno Bighorns
- Kings Reassign Eric Moreland to NBA D-League's Reno Bighorns - G League
- Hawks Assign Payne, Jenkins to Mad Ants - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Atlanta Hawks Assign Jenkins and Payne to NBA D-League's Fort Wayne Mad Ants - G League
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.