Sportsnet 590 the FAN in Toronto to Air Nine Bisons' Games in 2019
The Buffalo Bisons today announced that they have once again partnered with Sportsnet 590 The FAN in Toronto to bring the excitement of Bisons baseball to fans throughout Ontario. This marks the seventh consecutive season that the exclusive home of everything Toronto Blue Jays will air the live broadcast of Bisons games.
A nine-game schedule of live broadcasts on Sportsnet 590 The FAN will begin with the Herd's game at the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders on Wednesday, June 26 (7:05 p.m.).
Each broadcast will feature "The Voice of the Bisons," Pat Malacaro as well as the color commentary of Buffalo Baseball Hall of Famer, Duke McGuire. The simulcast schedule will include one game in June (June 6), four games in July (July 11, 13, 25, 31) and four games in August (Aug. 14, 19, 26, 29).
Sportsnet 590 The FAN is the home of the Toronto Blue Jays and unanimous radio destination for Toronto sports fans. An official broadcaster of the Toronto Maple Leafs, Toronto Raptors, Sportsnet 590 The FAN boasts a lineup that includes Canada's most-listened to sports afternoon drive show - Prime Time Sports - and features the top sports personalities in the country.
All 2019 Bisons games will also continue to be broadcast on the flagship station of Buffalo Bisons Baseball, ESPN 1520 AM.
• Discuss this story on the International League message board...
International League Stories from June 24, 2019
- Bisons Remain Red-Hot on Road, Defeat Pawtucket 10-6 - Buffalo Bisons
- Keller Deals as Tribe Drop Bats, 3-1 - Indianapolis Indians
- Stripers Break It Open Late, Rout Tides 13-4 - Gwinnett Stripers
- Gwinnett Punishes Tides Late - Norfolk Tides
- Bisons Belt Four Homers En Route to Win - Pawtucket Red Sox
- VanMeter Homers, Gennett Goes 2-For-4 in Bats' 3-1 Loss - Louisville Bats
- New Faces Pace Wings' Comeback Win - Rochester Red Wings
- Red Wings hit three home runs, score six times over final three innings for win - Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders
- Knights Drop Monday's Opener in Durham 7-2 - Charlotte Knights
- Mets Drop Series Opener, 4-3, to IronPigs - Syracuse Mets
- Castillo's go-ahead two-run double gets win in Syracuse - Lehigh Valley IronPigs
- Bulls Ride Long Ball to Victory - Durham Bulls
- Alexander Named International League Pitcher of the Week - Toledo Mud Hens
- Game Information: Indianapolis Indians (39-34) vs. Louisville Bats (28-47) - Indianapolis Indians
- Game Notes: Louisville Bats (28-47) at Indianapolis Indians (39-34) - Louisville Bats
- Jack Lopez Named International League Batter of the Week - Gwinnett Stripers
- Bisons Game Notes - Buffalo at Pawtucket (7:05 p.m.) - Buffalo Bisons
- International League Players of the Week Named - IL
- Sportsnet 590 the FAN in Toronto to Air Nine Bisons' Games in 2019 - Buffalo Bisons
- SWB Game Notes - Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders
- Have a Blast at the Ballpark June 28 to July 3 - Toledo Mud Hens
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Buffalo Bisons Stories
- Bisons GM Anthony Sprague: "We Miss You, Bisons Fans."
- Buffalo Bisons Will Not Play in 2020 as Minor League Baseball Seasons Are Canceled
- Malacaro Joins Blue Jays Minor League Announcers in 'Around the Nest'
- Buffalo Bisons Charitable Foundation Donates $20,000 to City of Buffalo's COVID-19 Initiatives
- Mayor Byron Brown Thanks the Buffalo Bisons Charitable Foundation for Supporting Community During COVID-19 Crisis